• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod - Ren'Py - [v.3.1] S.H.E.L.T.E.R. Multi-Mod (New content + walkthrough+ cheat menu)

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mr IceTea

First off, this mod is fantastic. The walkthrough portion makes it really easy to navigate the different character routes and the cheat menu makes it easy to skip the grind if you're jumping back into the game or just want to progress faster.

However, my favourite part of this mod is the additional content. Reusing the original CG's to create additional scenes is a pretty creative idea. Also, as someone with a foot fetish I was excited to see the additional foot fetish scenes and variants included in this mod, which take the current scenes to the next level.

Overall, I was very satisfied with this mod and I enjoyed an additional playthrough of an already fantastic game. Looking forward to the upcoming updates. Great work.