Unity Partial WIP [URURUC] [ENG] A Certain Shop in the Capital... [RJ294102]

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
The main story and after story in the game is playable so far.
However, there are still some events missing and one character makes it a bit difficult to translate.

I will upload the new version tomorrow and then gradually complete the characters, respectively the missing scenes.

And sorry that it takes so long, but I either have no time or I have no desire or motivation, because of how the day went :/

Tarannos

Aug 24, 2019
The main story and after story in the game is playable so far.
However, there are still some events missing and one character makes it a bit difficult to translate.

I will upload the new version tomorrow and then gradually complete the characters, respectively the missing scenes.

And sorry that it takes so long, but I either have no time or I have no desire or motivation, because of how the day went :/
Take your time ! You are a GOAT !

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Version 0.66 can be downloaded now.
This version includes the complete main story, the after story and the H-Scenes with Rafilia.
In addition, all of Tiese's events should now be translated.

Tarannos

Aug 24, 2019
This version includes the complete main story, the after story and the H-Scenes with Rafilia.

<3 You are insane !
Thanks !!

Reactions: MrSerji

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017

Does this mean the entire game has been translated? I see the thread flares are still set to WIP and Partial.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Become a good store manager and work with your staff to become the best item shop or become a bad store manager and pimp your staff to become best pseudo brothel store.
Fuck this things i gonna go adventure then staying in this shit.

Feb 3, 2020
Does this mean the entire game has been translated? I see the thread flares are still set to WIP and Partial.
Hey, I'm one year late but atm as far as I can see, the end day summary, Athena's interaction dialogue and Alto's, Charles's and Athena's endings are not translated. [I DID NOT prostitute the girls so idk if these scenes has been translated or not]

Also, may I ask, after seeing the galley, does anyone here know how to legitimately get princesses's scenes? Thanks in advance [Would be nice if the sequel about the princess honestly]

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyo