Unity Partial WIP [URURUC] [ENG] A Certain Shop in the Capital... [RJ294102]

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
panzerelite
Hmm... Okay, I tested it that way and it worked for me :/

Then try this one:
- Remove the 2 folders from the game directory
- Download the attached file and put it into the folder.
- Execute the file and open the game afterwards (file with the extension "(Patch and Run)")
- When the cover image appears, wait there until the words translate automatically
- Then close the game and replace the folder "AutoTranslator" with the one in the game directory
- Now start the game again and it should work

Unfortunately I don't have 2 PCs and so I couldn't test it on another computer...

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
I'll try to get a new version out in March, at best the complete translation.
Unfortunately my schedule is pretty busy, so I can't work on the translation that often :/

Hopefully the translation will be to your satisfaction ^^
English is unfortunately not my native language, so I have to rely on what I learned in school :D

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'll try to get a new version out in March, at best the complete translation.
Unfortunately my schedule is pretty busy, so I can't work on the translation that often :/

Hopefully the translation will be to your satisfaction ^^
English is unfortunately not my native language, so I have to rely on what I learned in school :D
It's ok, thanks for still working on it (y)

Reactions: MrSerji

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
+1

Any updates to this? I know the difficulties of the project being translated at hand, just wanted to thank you for working on translating this, I just stumbled upon this game and well, seeing this made things so much better, thanks a lot!

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
+1

Any updates to this? I know the difficulties of the project being translated at hand, just wanted to thank you for working on translating this, I just stumbled upon this game and well, seeing this made things so much better, thanks a lot!
I've been working on it the last few days, but unfortunately not as far as I'd like :/
I'll try to upload a new version in the next 2 weeks :O