5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Revamp Complete! OP Updated!

Links reorganized in release order
720p resolution removed, added all links for socials
Added: 12 Juri's Night Out 1080p/4k, 13 Tina's 4th July 1080p/4k, 14 Power Shower 1080p/4k

1 (2).gif
Many thanks Lt_Dans_Legs for sharing <3
more mirrors later

Ain't much of a fan of this artist tho, bcs of some oversized stuff, and many vids seems like intros
Aphrodite one especially, need some continuation for sure, but for now, next WIP.

1.jpg

Last edited:

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
Revamp Complete! OP Updated!

Links reorganized in release order
720p resolution removed, added all links for socials
Added: 12 Juri's Night Out 1080p/4k, 13 Tina's 4th July 1080p/4k, 14 Power Shower 1080p/4k

View attachment 2670289
Many thanks Lt_Dans_Legs for sharing <3
more mirrors later

Ain't much of a fan of this artist tho, bcs of some oversized stuff, and many vids seems like intros
Aphrodite one especially, need some continuation for sure, but for now, next WIP.

View attachment 2670296
Because these are based on VAM models I guess?

Aug 10, 2020
Yeah I feel like it could be great, I could love his videos but idk.. that aphro one is very good, but it's literally nothing

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Almost all of these videos are literally nothing. I feel like this thread is just a front to advertise his premium shit on Patreon.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Almost all of these videos are literally nothing. I feel like this thread is just a front to advertise his premium shit on Patreon.
he's got great models but if you ask me he's obsessed with that Mei of his, its annoying cause alot of the actual sex scenes are just fucking that fat cow over and over again and there's barely anything of the other gals. he's got some great bodies but it feels like they're all on the wrong characters. i saw the haydee he did and she's just got a fat ass but none of the tiddy. sad

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
he's got great models but if you ask me he's obsessed with that Mei of his, its annoying cause alot of the actual sex scenes are just fucking that fat cow over and over again and there's barely anything of the other gals. he's got some great bodies but it feels like they're all on the wrong characters. i saw the haydee he did and she's just got a fat ass but none of the tiddy. sad
I tend to agree. I wish he'd do more proper Juri stuff.

Reactions: Avatar-07

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Is the excella animation released? Or is it still in WIP stage? Am excited for that boob stuff damn.
According to Urbanator/Baskinator's twitterx account, It's still in development and the paizuri stuff has proven to be far more difficult than he expected so it'll probably take awhile.

Basically it's still MACE'd or POLEARM'd.... something along those lines.

Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
According to Urbanator/Baskinator's twitterx account, It's still in development and the paizuri stuff has proven to be far more difficult than he expected so it'll probably take awhile.

Basically it's still MACE'd or POLEARM'd.... something along those lines.
Do we know anything about the Sadako animation continuation? Or is that abandoned?

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Do we know anything about the Sadako animation continuation? Or is that abandoned?
I'm not seeing any statements on that on the accounts of his that I follow but I don't really follow him that closely. From what I can see there is zero on that so it's probably abandoned but maybe someone closer can verify. Shrug.

Nov 10, 2017
I'm not seeing any statements on that on the accounts of his that I follow but I don't really follow him that closely. From what I can see there is zero on that so it's probably abandoned but maybe someone closer can verify. Shrug.
From what I've read, he says it's in the plans of things to get back to, but not like a current priority as he's making other stuff. So in other words, not necessarily abandoned, but no one except him could possibly say when you'd see it done.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote