5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
I don't want to be that guy but it's kind of impressive how long it's taking for that simple, short Excella animation. Last patreon update was back in June lol. With a couple of twitter wips sprinkled here and there since.
No joke, if it wasn't for the face the animation was good cause of VAM I don't think people would stick around for it

Reactions: chebs1

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
No joke, if it wasn't for the face the animation was good cause of VAM I don't think people would stick around for it
That's the other thing, it's being done in virt-a-mate which doesn't take as long as something like blender.

Nov 22, 2019
Is the excella animation out yet? There was an update regarding stopping of the that project and finishing up on progress done till now.

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Chun-Li Project Wip 2

Hey there, I have an animation update which I'm posting in the animation folders. It's all very much work in progress so anything you're seeing isn't final by any stretch.

Expect an email from me soon with those links!
Hello guys! Afraid I don't have any animations to show you right now, in fact I haven't started animating yet. Instead, I've been trying to improve Chun-Li's morphology and create a good looking outfit for her.

I've included some images here which are wip tests of Chunners as I was setting her outfit up and trying to come up with an appropriate pattern/colour scheme for her.

I'm pretty happy with her now so I'll look to begin animating her shortly.

In the mean time, I'll send out the links to the mega folders again, particularly for new supporters! There is no new update in them but I'll be looking to change that soon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote