• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Balicanbreeze

Mar 7, 2021
I like the artwork and concept, but the navigation and combat systems are kind of awful. The combat is probably my fault since I didn't bother reading all the text, got a bit too much at once, but it seemed un-intuitive.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, ran this on JoiPlay(android app that can run most html games) and it doesn't work, crashs out of JoiPlay after loading for a bit.
It's even the latest JoiPlay update.
When would there be an upload for android version, it's tag in the OS list?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I liked the stuff so far. Is there any way to restore mana though? The game says that it happens over time but I'm seemingly stuck at zero after losing the fight.

Jul 21, 2019
I love those arts made by AI system but why cannot have sex scenes?
i still cannot understand why AI system making arts more stylish and good looking than what humans cannot do. i feel so unique when looking AI arts and feel their aura on those system that can help to humanity problems.

Those AI arts were superb than what american arts does and what japanese arts does to everyone. If including arts made by Korean, Polish, Russian, Belarus, Czech, Britainia, Aussie, Kiwi, Native Tribes and more races all over the world. I am glad AI can perform and become one of those talented artist on making good arts. It makes everyone have really have superb boners over arts making by AI.

Ya-Games

Dec 15, 2019
Hi, ran this on JoiPlay(android app that can run most html games) and it doesn't work, crashs out of JoiPlay after loading for a bit.
It's even the latest JoiPlay update.
When would there be an upload for android version, it's tag in the OS list?
I didn't test it on Android because it's HTML, so I expected it to work.

It works on Android. I tried it on joiplay and it works on regular browsers like Chrome.
But the UI is so uncomfortable that it's hard to play on Android.
I think I'll have to remove the Android category for now.

Thanks for the report

Ya-Games

Dec 15, 2019
I liked the stuff so far. Is there any way to restore mana though? The game says that it happens over time but I'm seemingly stuck at zero after losing the fight.
I haven't included a way to recover mana yet, as it's only playable up to the battle with Edmund.
I'll add it in the next update

Qibirimbur

Aug 10, 2020
the battles are a bit too long and after 5 or so moves I just spam the same melee attack over and over until I die of boredom. The game needs a lot more work and desperately needs a fix for all the bugs in it

Reactions: Ya-Games
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote