1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
Urban Magic Maidens is a game about what happens when a young girl wakes up to the power of magic. How can she be a magical girl even though she's busy with academics and a part-time job?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-02
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: Ya-Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English, Japanese, Korean
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited:

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
AI CG saves so many developers... Just think. You wanna do some 2D game, you're not skilled enough into drawing but you have good history ideas and skills in "game making".

Good Luck with your project, looks promising.

Ya-Games

Dec 15, 2019
AI CG saves so many developers... Just think. You wanna do some 2D game, you're not skilled enough into drawing but you have good history ideas and skills in "game making".

Thank you for understanding game developer
Actually, until now, if a game developer can't draw, it's almost impossible to develop a game.
Because people don't like games without pictures, or games with poor quality pictures.
If I ask an illustrator, they ask me for $100 a piece for commercial use.
I think it's a reasonable price for their efforts, but as a developer, it's too expensive.

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
Thank you for understanding game developer
Actually, until now, if a game developer can't draw, it's almost impossible to develop a game.
Because people don't like games without pictures, or games with poor quality pictures.
If I ask an illustrator, they ask me for $100 a piece for commercial use.
I think it's a reasonable price for their efforts, but as a developer, it's too expensive.
That should be common sense... People don't use AI CG because they're lazy or it's "popular", they use because they need it, and like you said, making games with human art is too much expensive(Not saying it's not worth it, because it feels and is much better than AI CG... Obviously...).

So again, I hope for you the best! :giggle:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
As someone who enjoyed Battle Quest and looking forward to something even similiar to come out and not be dropped after first 2 releases GL on your project will look forward to this.

Reactions: rageaholic

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
No offense to you dude, Ya-Games but your pfp looks a little bit 'depressing', IMO not the kind of vibes you want to channel to your audiences, especially since you are the face of your game, you are the sales, the marketing too. It is not a big deal but it is something subconscious, that gives negative perception at least for some. Even a smiley face will do much better, at least for some people it triggers the image of a smiling person saying whatever you post. Cheer up, put on your A-game face even if you had a bad day:D.

Anyway, going back to the game.
Damn, a very 'technical' turn based combat. You rock, definitely much better coder than many developers on this site, and smart too(y). You made HTML based game which is cross-platform on all platform by default, code once run anywhere everywhere ( as long as it has supported browser ).
I hope you host your game somewhere, for example if you create an itch.io account, you can host your HTML game on the project page as well, but it is not a request or demand, just a suggestion. Personally, I prefer to play HTML game hosted, rather than local play.
Bad news is, I suck at these turn based combat games, so I probably just try it out of curiosity, but there are fans of it.
The female AI CGs are really cute ( I don't count their fingers or check if they are anatomically correct though ), but I hope the same level of cuteness can be maintain throughout the game.
Other than that, I can't really say anything because I haven't played the game.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Ya-Games. Cheers.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
the following is an assumption:
because those are much harder to make not look uncanny than random nude scenes, and if the dev isn't great with the tool yet, this would would counterproductive to raking in the big bucks. this part is the hook (for probably another few releases) until the dev has a steady count of monthly supporters.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, but based off the description and the screen shots, is the protag male? I'm not judging or anything, just trying to make you aware in case that wasn't the intention.

Sep 26, 2020

Would look more promising if the bra strap / neckline on her right side, the cuff on her left wrist, whatever's happened to her clothes between her neck and left shoulder and her whole left knee were, you know, making some kind of sense. Unfortunately, they're currently not making any kind of sense.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote