• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
There is no sex scenes and never will be, or at least until AI is smart enough to draw it ^_^

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
If I ask an illustrator, they ask me for $100 a piece for commercial use.
The thing to have an artist for your project is to make the artist join the project sharing earnings, or ask for bulk commission.
Some artists even offer packs of images of the same character, maybe with sprites for RPGmaker and standing pose for dialogs.
But if you ask someone who already have the quality of regular AI art then yes probable ask 100$ piece and being cheap.
But there are some non known artists with talent wanting to be part of H-game projects, but not easy to find serious H-game developers as well.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Game just made so still have plenty room of improvement. so far game is ok, no sex scene its fine. but couple of things can be improved like the ui, the text on the button is overlap, i dont know why you need the sidebar on both side, i think its ok if its for battle like showing the enemy stat but this just make the ui smaller, now imagine you play on mobile, having one is already a trouble for me, now there's 2 of em.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now its just a critique for me, hope this game will improve in the future, good luck.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Now ive made a cheat for this game, i didnt bother tampering with the game but i instead using injection to inject the cheat script, so it'll require Local Server

Download :

Reactions: Eldiavlo

Ya-Games

Dec 15, 2019
Game just made so still have plenty room of improvement. so far game is ok, no sex scene its fine. but couple of things can be improved like the ui, the text on the button is overlap, i dont know why you need the sidebar on both side, i think its ok if its for battle like showing the enemy stat but this just make the ui smaller, now imagine you play on mobile, having one is already a trouble for me, now there's 2 of em.
now its just a critique for me, hope this game will improve in the future, good luck.
Thanks for your suggestion
It has a poor mobile UI because it wasn't built with mobile in mind.
When I first developed it, I was only thinking about creating something different from other twine games.
However, I'm currently focused on adding other content, so it won't be until August that I'll be able to fix the UI.
Anyway, thanks for your interest in my game.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for your suggestion
It has a poor mobile UI because it wasn't built with mobile in mind.
When I first developed it, I was only thinking about creating something different from other twine games.
However, I'm currently focused on adding other content, so it won't be until August that I'll be able to fix the UI.
Anyway, thanks for your interest in my game.
Yeah i think its fine with 2, just like CoC1/2, it uses 2 of em, but the size changed based on the window so the smaller it is the smaller it gets. honestly i have no idea how to change the css or js in sugarcube twine, interested in learning it rn. i wonder if there's another tool beside twine itself i should use. i notice you use bootstrap too btw

Ya-Games

Dec 15, 2019
Yeah i think its fine with 2, just like CoC1/2, it uses 2 of em, but the size changed based on the window so the smaller it is the smaller it gets. honestly i have no idea how to change the css or js in sugarcube twine, interested in learning it rn. i wonder if there's another tool beside twine itself i should use. i notice you use bootstrap too btw
I don't know much about programming because my main job is game design.
All my JavaScript code was found on the internet and the CSS was taken from Bootstrap
And I don't use any tools other than twine.

Gazz43

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 2715041

Overview:
Urban Magic Maidens is a game about what happens when a young girl wakes up to the power of magic. How can she be a magical girl even though she's busy with academics and a part-time job?​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: Ya-Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English, Japanese, Korean
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Good game is it only 1 battle for now

Qibirimbur

Aug 10, 2020
hope this game features battles against women in the future not just Edmond copy pastes. Also some futa or feet content

paopsst

Dec 21, 2021
What is the name of the example game? I wanna try some while waiting for next update.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Reactions: paopsst

rirasetem

Feb 5, 2020
Please don't stop making it in the middle I like your game, it's fun. I want to enjoy your game that's updated for a long time. I'll cheer for you

Reactions: Ya-Games

lulzfail

May 17, 2020
Any news on this?
Yes on October 11 he said he working on fixing a bug with the common enemies and has a download link for V .12. I've seen the bug and it makes it so you can't start a fight on your save. There's a tentacle monster fight in the forest. Otherwise any other information is hidden behind 2$ month on the Patreon I'd like to see more activity in development before spending 2$ a month to support. I like what content is in the game and hope it progresses.

Reactions: Wariowario
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote