EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Damn, this dude is killing it with these updates.

I wish there was actually more depth to each route, but with this rate of churning out content this is not an issue.

RottenPlum Just play it on a new save, there are no hurdles or grind to go through afterall at this stage (not sure there will ever be).

Reactions: Abhorson

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Two div errors at same page, plus whole lot text color mistakes. (as pink text when it most likely was meant to be white)

View attachment 2248254 View attachment 2248255

Funny thing, i haven't got any corruption lvls but i am sucking and fucking in diner... using Urban Girl FIX (some reason your FIX is named as girl instead of gal)
EDIT: took time but got my corruption at last rised from Sinn's story line
Good catch.

Fix is Attached.

Yeah the corruption system is pretty bad right now. I've been trying to make a system without grind, but it's been rough.
Most routes aren't gated behind corruption.

Reactions: Xzavie

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
would rejecting any of the bar date and similiar NPCs lock you out of some kind of content? like, route X is out of reach if you didn't gave NPC Y the chance. also, didn't this get update like, 3 days ago or so? good job on your work dev
To my knowledge no.
It just gates you off from future content with that person.
(Though there might be bugs where it does.)

Thanks for trying out the game.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Abhorson I've used your fixed exe from previous version but now that save desn't work with 1.2, it says it's from the wrong game.
Old saves don't work with new versions of the game unfortunately.
I think I've identified the problem, though a fix will only be coming the update after next? (maybe)

Hopefully the cheats help you get through the stuff you've already played.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Damn, this dude is killing it with these updates.

I wish there was actually more depth to each route, but with this rate of churning out content this is not an issue.

RottenPlum Just play it on a new save, there are no hurdles or grind to go through afterall at this stage (not sure there will ever be).
Yeah I'm planning a rework at some point.
Problem with depth is it gates off content behind multiple playthroughs, which I'm trying to avoid.
Might be unavoidable though.
I'll think on it.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Good catch.

Fix is Attached.

Yeah the corruption system is pretty bad right now. I've been trying to make a system without grind, but it's been rough.
Most routes aren't gated behind corruption.
Still zero corruption level when playing a new game with fix 1.22.

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
Feel like I have to endorse this game more. It seems to be the fastest updating html gaming here, truly amazing! Keep it up!

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Feel like I have to endorse this game more. It seems to be the fastest updating html gaming here, truly amazing! Keep it up!
Please don't get used to it xD
I'm currently on break and very bored.

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
Like the Update, I only find some really small bugs, for examble the picture by the Kickbox doesn´t show.
I looking forward to what you are plannning next time.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Like the Update, I only find some really small bugs, for examble the picture by the Kickbox doesn´t show.
I looking forward to what you are plannning next time.
Hey good to see you here again.
What do you mean by Kickbox?
i checked the park kick route & gym box route. The imgs should be fine there (at least for next version.) Not sure if you're mentioning something else though.
Cheers!

Reactions: blackravenoz

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Very interesting changelog. "soo uuhhh i didn't do any of these things. see you next time when i will definitely have done these other things".

Just take your time and get your stuff done at a rate and quality that satisfies you my dude. You don't have a quota to meet.... right?
That's a good point. I probably shouldn't promise updates before they're done.
No quota to meet, but I'm going on a trip so I decided to get the update out before I leave.
Since it was not consistent with the update promised from last version, I thought I owed an explanation.

Reactions: cantwakeup111
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes