JennaAfter10

Dec 14, 2022
Hey, I just found this. It's a good start but I look forward to more options and maybe some depth. I was feeling kind of like every thing was just a stepping stone to something else and then forgotten

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hey, I just found this. It's a good start but I look forward to more options and maybe some depth. I was feeling kind of like every thing was just a stepping stone to something else and then forgotten
Do you mean within the route itself? Or do you mean after the route it feels like the characters are just forgotten? If it's the former could you elaborate? If it's the latter then I agree, and I think it's something that will be fixed naturally as more content is added as long as the characters aren't forgotten.
Thanks for trying the game

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Wait a v1.1 update already, with already new scenes :WutFace:
How is this possible? :PogChamp:

Keep up the good work, I've not tried v1.1 yet but v1 was really great, perhaps by next time I check F95 again you'll have a new version up already with even more great content!

I was quite surprised with how much content v1 had though and really looking forward to seeing you continue this project to completion
Thanks for giving V1 games a chance :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Innocent Chloe
Jan 7, 2022
I really like the easy interface of this game. Some HTML games have lots and lots of clicking and it just annoying sometimes.

Despite being simple, I loved this game. Ease of interface, story, picture selection for events are really well done.
Hope we get to see more MMF and gangbang content in the game in future.

Looking forward to more updates! :)
God speed!

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
I am positiv suprised about the mount of your new content, really like that you try that the npc´s are the same actress (like Dillon Harper).
This time I got only one little misstake in your code :LOL:
When u go to stall and reach variable $ghole is 4, you destroy the $gametime variable by setting it +2 when you go in the evening.
But it fixed itself when u go to sleep, so play the game is still possible.

But after all good coding, with only small bugs.
Seeing forward to your next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhorson

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Found a bug with the lottery in the bar.
When you win, both reward options give the money and neither give the "special" reward.

Reactions: Abhorson

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I am positiv suprised about the mount of your new content, really like that you try that the npc´s are the same actress (like Dillon Harper).
This time I got only one little misstake in your code :LOL:
When u go to stall and reach variable $ghole is 4, you destroy the $gametime variable by setting it +2 when you go in the evening.
But it fixed itself when u go to sleep, so play the game is still possible.

But after all good coding, with only small bugs.
Seeing forward to your next update.
Good catch, must've been a typo.

Thanks!

Reactions: blackravenoz
Aug 13, 2020
I'm not against the game having pregnancy. But it really isn't a priority as I'd rather the game have a good bit of volume before I start working on stuff like that. So yeah, I'm cool with preganto content, but I'm not going to make promises I can't keep.
Thanks for checking out the game.
Thanks for the info.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Thanks for the update. Incredible pace on new content release.
Hope you continue to build on the existing routes (like this release), and not just create new ones.
Dont be afraid to go back and rewamp some of the earlier routes too.
I'd also maybe recomend making 1 route the "main" one, just to keep the game more cohesive, and not just a collection of short stories.

Great job so far.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the update. Incredible pace on new content release.
Hope you continue to build on the existing routes (like this release), and not just create new ones.
Dont be afraid to go back and rewamp some of the earlier routes too.
I'd also maybe recomend making 1 route the "main" one, just to keep the game more cohesive, and not just a collection of short stories.

Great job so far.
Yeah I've been thinking about reworking and pacing out existing content. I was going to put it to a poll, but I might just do it.
It's always a bit disappointing to me when I see a new update and it's just reworks, so I might mix in new content with the reworks.

Re: Main story. I think that's a good idea. It'd be good to introduce some central goals.

You found the game update fast. I don't think it's even on the latest updates page yet. XD
Thanks for checking out the game.

Reactions: worldknower

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Are you supposed to get unlimited corruption levels by repeating the "end" events of a route? Because you currently are.
Not sure if intended or not

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Are you supposed to get unlimited corruption levels by repeating the "end" events of a route? Because you currently are.
Not sure if intended or not
Nope, not intentional. But I'm reworking corruption anyways so I'm not going to fix it. It won't break anything.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Two div errors at same page, plus whole lot text color mistakes. (as pink text when it most likely was meant to be white)

Div1.png Div2.png

Funny thing, i haven't got any corruption lvls but i am sucking and fucking in diner... using Urban Girl FIX (some reason your FIX is named as girl instead of gal)
EDIT: took time but got my corruption at last rised from Sinn's story line

Last edited:

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
would rejecting any of the bar date and similiar NPCs lock you out of some kind of content? like, route X is out of reach if you didn't gave NPC Y the chance. also, didn't this get update like, 3 days ago or so? good job on your work dev

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Abhorson I've used your fixed exe from previous version but now that save desn't work with 1.2, it says it's from the wrong game.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes