4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
I've tried to run the versions 0.10.xx of the game in wine Ubuntu. It always looks as a black window with music. The version 0.9.2.3 played more or less normally. I don't know what's wrong. Who knows how to deal with wine?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone help me with the lag? For example inside the swimming pool, residential area and inside the school gym it literally takes me 10 minutes to walk from one point to the next. Any help? Thanks.

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
I've tried to run the versions 0.10.xx of the game in wine Ubuntu. It always looks as a black window with music. The version 0.9.2.3 played more or less normally. I don't know what's wrong. Who knows how to deal with wine?
If you don't know how to configure WINE do what the rest of the people do and use VM (virtual machine). Just saying Ubuntu means nothing to anyone in the Linux world because it could be any of the 100s of flavors of Ubuntu out there and different versions which interact differently with different versions of software... Some will say the flavors are just packages for people. Tell that to the KDE and Gnome people for example which have different hooks and dependencies. Personally I recommend OpenSUSE to people because it is the closest platform to Windows because of the .rpm format and most people do not know Microsoft does pool money and resources into it. I use a quadboot for different reasons with Arch, Ubuntu, Kali and SUSE and they are all very different.

Reactions: lan1967

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Nothing stopping you, my man. Just don't claim it as a new game, put it in the Mods section, and give credit where it's due.
Okay, that's the idea initially! =)
When I complete at least Mom and Sidney, I'll be posting maybe ...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The "scripts" in MV are redone as "addons", making them significantly easier to put into the game and work accordingly. I'm not sure that there's any around, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were. Good luck!

Reactions: Rodita

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
alright time for monthly check in, it seems a real update is out beyond map fixes. okay so the big update after all this fuss, all these months all the delays is.....

1 new scene

.....1....new scene? 1 new scene?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This game is just comedic gold. i mean..incredible

it says beta does that there's a final version of this update coming to make fun of?

argonianbro

Feb 22, 2018
need help,guys.how can i use corruption power on sydney,while her room is always locked?i tried to find a key using invisibility while dizzy is in her room,but theres no key anyway

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
need help,guys.how can i use corruption power on sydney,while her room is always locked?i tried to find a key using invisibility while dizzy is in her room,but theres no key anyway
While sydney and mom are waiting for dinner you can enter her room. The key is under her bed and then you have to make a copy at the redhair girl store (Kaylee I think)

Reactions: Rodita

argonianbro

Feb 22, 2018
While sydney and mom are waiting for dinner you can enter her room. The key is under her bed and then you have to make a copy at the redhair girl store (Kaylee I think)
thanks,i got it. but there are some more problems i've found :) cant reach 5th level with ms amos(journal quest: visit her tonight(nothing happens after that))..any thoughts?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Just waiting to the next update don't be only a damn remade of maps or sprites from the game...I like to see Sidney's story to continue! (By the way,i guess this will continue Mom's Story too after all,she will discover the "Little daughter's secret",right? I just want this fast to fuck a beautfull incest treesome like a hurricane! haha! AND want to see if this will only appears after or before Mom's Max Hearts points...)

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Does the game already has Sarah and Lisa 10hearts scenes?
Still not,but see Chilly's updates about 0.8 and 0.9 version of the game! there was too much contents than the oficial version AND the old system (unfortune because they are too much complex to me on Ms.Jennings route). By the way,the new one is just 5 hearts still yet,but the Mom,Ms.Jennings,Sidney,Dizzy and Kimberly are to the "MAX" from what i see...Sarah and Liza are still on updates and they have too many bugs (special on Liza because we can't fuck her on pussy yet...Sad,but true...),but i still waiting to much Incest about then and some exibicinist act,maybe...You know...Some way to that modafocka on school down on revenge! <3

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes