4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018

Hi all!
A quick update from me. So last week was very productive for me and I managed to get to Neala's level 4 progression. Meaning I've just got the progression to level 5 left to go. Love is officially on board with creating new dialogues for the scenes featuring Neala and will be working on them. After I have finished the progression it leaves just the daily dialogues for me to do, as well as finishing the bits off from the previous build with Donna.
I'm hoping to have an alpha build ready within the next 2 weeks for 0.11, possibly sooner, possibly longer, but around that length of time and this week will be spent trying to make that happen ASAP.
Also last week I planned out in greater detail what the next builds will look like, including the Kaylee build, the Otherworld build and the Ending Build (1.0).
$5+ Patreons will have a choice on what they wish to see as the next build between Kaylee and the Otherworld, but I'll give a brief outline now:
Kaylee Build:
  • Re-working Kaylee's progression to add her back in as a more in depth character (much like with Donna).
  • Adding in new scenes, not for Kaylee but just some general new scenes. Ideas so far include: A scene with Donna, Ms Amos and Kimberly. Some more anal scenes and more TF scenes for different characters.
Otherworld build:
  • Adding in additional areas to the Otherworld to explore and get new powers, such as the X-Ray power.
  • Adding in a lot of monster/demon girl single scenes (such as the Fae Queen scene), creating short stories/quests to unlock these scenes.
  • Adding in the very opening to the game.
The vote will be coming at some point this week so expect to see it soon!
Until next time!
- Nergal

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Some of the point of view scenes i did get. And some don't work well not for me anyway and i have not got sarahs miss amos showes up as the teacher. But like i said some of the scenes are messing up are say's the dialog is missing.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No, there's not going to be any pregnancy as far as I can attest to. Nor will there be any loli or scat. Or guro. In fact, there's a lot more things that won't be in the final game than there will be.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
For that i would try saveing the game then exit out and restart the game and go back to her house. Worked for me.

jwalker997

Jun 27, 2018
Sorry for asking, but Neala is in the game? If yes, how i find her?

And how i get mom dinner scene? Btw im stuck with sister progress, i dont get the BJ scene on dinner with her..

Sorry for my english :s

Randeza

May 16, 2018
what is RPGVXAce RTP, says i need it to play the game ??, why coulden't already be inlcuded in the game

Reactions: Rodita

Rodita

May 22, 2017
The fun is...Some "characters locations" on 0.10 they DO NOT appears on the displayed time...And STILL Ms.Amos night sex on her bed do not advance the history...

Rodita

May 22, 2017
what is RPGVXAce RTP, says i need it to play the game ??, why coulden't already be inlcuded in the game
Simple...Is just THE HOLY FUCK THING TO MAKE THE GAME PLAY!
Just that...You can find he from free on RPG Maker Official Website...Just install he and play the game!

PS:By the way i just hint you to install ALL then,but this game only need the VX Ace version of the RTP...The others are to play RPG Maker MV/XP/2003/VX games too...So,if there some other game on RPG Maker engines,you don't need to Donwload this shit again...By the way Here the Donwload Link:

So...Have Fun! <3

Rodita

May 22, 2017
The art isn't bad if you compare it to the original but that fucking eye is really fucking with me as well
Oh,just bellieve when i say i played more game with so much "horrifying" arts than that...So,the artist is a GOD here,if i can talk...Seriously, there are some who seem to be doing the arts with the butt...

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Can be bad if i try to "rebuild" the game using my,Nergal's and Chilly's artworks and some mechanics...?
I Just realized is a little "Confuse" to get all the cutscenes and have some massives bugs how kick my saves some times,and,when i opened the editor to "Solve" the problems i just see some MANY no used things AND some thing how can be a little more "Simple" to do on a Event or just using some another scripts,then i just trying a "GIF Animation Script" i found on another game. They work very much well than Nergal's ones script,the only problem,is i don't find a way to use he out of Pictures paste...This make the Editor load slow,but the game is fine,except by he size in the end...Just Mom and Sidney cutscnes give he amoust 400 MB! So,there some way to resize this? and,i can do this "rebuild"?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Can be bad if i try to "rebuild" the game using my,Nergal's and Chilly's artworks and some mechanics...?
I Just realized is a little "Confuse" to get all the cutscenes and have some massives bugs how kick my saves some times,and,when i opened the editor to "Solve" the problems i just see some MANY no used things AND some thing how can be a little more "Simple" to do on a Event or just using some another scripts,then i just trying a "GIF Animation Script" i found on another game. They work very much well than Nergal's ones script,the only problem,is i don't find a way to use he out of Pictures paste...This make the Editor load slow,but the game is fine,except by he size in the end...Just Mom and Sidney cutscnes give he amoust 400 MB! So,there some way to resize this? and,i can do this "rebuild"?
Nothing stopping you, my man. Just don't claim it as a new game, put it in the Mods section, and give credit where it's due.

Reactions: Rodita

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
The tech store lady keeps telling me that everything is out of my price range. Are the cameras not available or is it just me?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes