4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
Ha, I thought I was. Then I came to F95zone.
In this case, boobs being that big makes the rest of the anatomy look really wonky to me. Hence the redrawing.
maybe when is TOO big but.... you draw just medium big (yes i dont even call big XD) and mom and mrs J, their boobs are part of their "personality", make then that small when they have the biggest ones in the story (ok, maybe not the biggest but) is just wrong ><

PS: you need to look on deviantart to see what is big XD, search my name there and see XD

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
maybe when is TOO big but.... you draw just medium big (yes i dont even call big XD) and mom and mrs J, their boobs are part of their "personality", make then that small when they have the biggest ones in the story (ok, maybe not the biggest but) is just wrong ><

PS: you need to look on deviantart to see what is big XD, search my name there and see XD
Yeah, the scaling down wasn't proportional. Was just winging it for each one. True, it's a desecration of sorts, but I figured this forum is for all sorts of unholy things, including breast reduction.

I get what you mean about associating their figure with the character and personality, though. For me, it wasn't just the size - the angles, foreshortening, symmetry - all seemed a little off. Since I liked the game a lot, I decided to try redo them for my version, and figured if I was going to do that, might as well make the whole figure something more to my taste. Anyway, it'll never be canon and just exist in my skewed version, so no biggie.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I do like the new schedule in the map, though much of the rest still feels incomplete compared to where this used to be.

Still a fun little romp though.

Reactions: SecretSal

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, the scaling down wasn't proportional. Was just winging it for each one. True, it's a desecration of sorts, but I figured this forum is for all sorts of unholy things, including breast reduction.

I get what you mean about associating their figure with the character and personality, though. For me, it wasn't just the size - the angles, foreshortening, symmetry - all seemed a little off. Since I liked the game a lot, I decided to try redo them for my version, and figured if I was going to do that, might as well make the whole figure something more to my taste. Anyway, it'll never be canon and just exist in my skewed version, so no biggie.
I definitely appreciate your efforts. Your edits definitely make me look forward to where they can be applied into the game.

Reactions: SecretSal

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Tried tweaking Mrs J's HJ animation. Replaced the face with the better-looking one from the stills, and added a couple of extra details (blinking, sweat drop).
Are you making the breasts smaller? I like some of your changes but I like the current arts proportions and stuff. Like your Bridgette art from earlier is a bit too slimming for my taste, but everything is subjective. I liked your Amos edits and other characters from the title screen you put out.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Are you making the breasts smaller? I like some of your changes but I like the current arts proportions and stuff. Like your Bridgette art from earlier is a bit too slimming for my taste, but everything is subjective. I liked your Amos edits and other characters from the title screen you put out.
Unfortunately yeah, there are proportion edits. Won't have many takers ultimately, but what the hoo.

You should put these in your own mod thread and stop using this one for your mod, there was a reason chilly got his own thread.
This is barely a mod, more like fan art at this point. But fair enough, I'll leave this one for the 'where full save pls' crowd.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Yeesh, definitely not phenomenal. Even my anatomy renderings have their fair share of drawbacks. But thanks, I'll DM you a patch file after I get a chance to poke around beta2.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes