4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
: Hey Dev, You not planned add to You Game ? O_O
Why would they? My mod is based off of another mod, with an entirely different storyline / set of options / Corruption-heavy design to it. This game is their own; I'm simply taking it in a direction that suits my own personal desires.

Reactions: Baharomont
Mar 18, 2018
>So I'm going to be giving the next alpha build out to some $10+ volunteers and regular testers on Thursday morning.

You can't read. This is an exclusive alpha test, not a public one, to qualify you basically had to be a 10 dollar patron and volunteer on the discord.
I just realized that, and I feel like the biggest idiot ever.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
A third party shared something (and deleted said post also) not Nergal.

What you're doing is in poor taste and counter productive to this games continued development.
Not that it matters, but I downloaded this build from the torrent, cleaned all the Russian spam links out of it, re-zipped, uploaded and shared. It was not downloaded from the Mega link that was posted and then deleted (and is still in the thread in replies btw).

The same argument can and has been made ad nauseum regarding our entire forum or any other piracy/sharing forum. The game thread is not the place for it, and further discussion will be considered off-topic. Thanks for understanding.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Doesnt matter, the "public release" is gonna have the same, if not more bugs than the alpha, and they wont get fixed for another 6 months
Can't deny that.
Still though, its gonna be a pain again to watch this thread again with most of the replies are either questions or outright people bashing the dev again. Point is, the cycle is gonna start again.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i thought this was dead, what did the new update bring us?

Can't deny that.
Still though, its gonna be a pain again to watch this thread again with most of the replies are either questions or outright people bashing the dev again. Point is, the cycle is gonna start again.
whats wrong with people asking questions about bugs, sometimes there are fixes.

Reactions: cooldude33

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
i thought this was dead, what did the new update bring us?

whats wrong with people asking questions about bugs, sometimes there are fixes.
well this is an alpha build that was meant for testing and debugging, some people here took this update as an official release then shit all over the place in this thread. This build was not released to public for reasons ya know.

D

Deleted member 1048238

can someone tell me whats the major differences between orginal, Xalenda and Chilly mods?

Reactions: bernthal
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes