4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@SmurfyBlue Do you happen to know where/how the dialogue text for everything except scenes is stored? Like for normal talks and pre-scene stuff? I can't seem to find it when looking through the files.

Also, way to go on the tech support!! I just checked the thread and it's two new pages of you answering questions and helping... Nergal should just hire you and be done with it XD

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
@SmurfyBlue I'm still getting that same message when I look at moms phone at night."Let's have a look"
I did it right after the teacher babysat him again.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
@SmurfyBlue Do you happen to know where/how the dialogue text for everything except scenes is stored? Like for normal talks and pre-scene stuff? I can't seem to find it when looking through the files.

Also, way to go on the tech support!! I just checked the thread and it's two new pages of you answering questions and helping... Nergal should just hire you and be done with it XD
Normal text is stored inside of game code and unless you edit the game with RPGMaker VX Ace you can't see it. There are no files like for the text messages and stuff for normal text.
HA, I wish he would, but I seriously doubt it, and I understand why he wouldn't.

@SmurfyBlue I'm still getting that same message when I look at moms phone at night."Let's have a look"
I did it right after the teacher babysat him again.
Alright. Can you go to the North District and go to the Street with the houses? If yes, can you go to the left two houses and check the door. If you get the text "[I'm not going to just enter someone's house...]" instead of "[It's locked...]" and "[Locked.] [I could try and convince Amanda to get me a spare house key!]" then something is wrong. If you DO get the locked texts that means that you KNOW and you can continue with stuff and things.

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
Alright. Can you go to the North District and go to the Street with the houses? If yes, can you go to the left two houses and check the door. If you get the text "[I'm not going to just enter someone's house...]" instead of "[It's locked...]" and "[Locked.] [I could try and convince Amanda to get me a spare house key!]" then something is wrong. If you DO get the locked texts that means that you KNOW and you can continue with stuff and things.
I've been there before & all the houses except the closest to the left says "I'm not going to just enter someone's house".The one house he says "It's locked".How do I talk with Amanda?I may have met her before.I'm really bad with names.lol
Thanks for all your help.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I've been there before & all the houses except the closest to the left says "I'm not going to just enter someone's house".The one house he says "It's locked".How do I talk with Amanda?I may have met her before.I'm really bad with names.lol
Thanks for all your help.
The far left house is Kimberly and Amanda. The house next to it (The one saying "It's Locked") is Mrs.J.
For Mrs.J you have to visit during the Afternoon period and you'll be able to get in. You'll find her house key in the kitchen but you'll need Invisibility to get it.

As for the far left, I guess you haven't had Kimberly babysit you yet? If you have and it's still saying "I shouldn't enter someones house" or whatever then something else is wrong and I'll have to look at the exact steps you need to take which'll take some time because RL is calling me.

Let me know how it goes!

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
The far left house is Kimberly and Amanda. The house next to it (The one saying "It's Locked") is Mrs.J.
For Mrs.J you have to visit during the Afternoon period and you'll be able to get in. You'll find her house key in the kitchen but you'll need Invisibility to get it.

As for the far left, I guess you haven't had Kimberly babysit you yet? If you have and it's still saying "I shouldn't enter someones house" or whatever then something else is wrong and I'll have to look at the exact steps you need to take which'll take some time because RL is calling me.

Let me know how it goes!
I've only had Dizzy & Mrs J babysit him so far.Okay I'll try that that.Is there a walkthrough on the first post?I wish you could search these threads for key words like on other forums.

Thanks again!

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I've only had Dizzy & Mrs J babysit him so far.Okay I'll try that that.Is there a walkthrough on the first post?I wish you could search these threads for key words like on other forums.

Thanks again!
There's full walkthroughs for all girls in the Help folder inside the game folder. And you can search the thread for anything, top right corner where the search is just tick the box that says "search this thread only".

Reactions: kamchvotka

Ashardalon12

Jun 10, 2017
I have been looking around and I cant seem to find any info on how to fix the computer. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
There's full walkthroughs for all girls in the Help folder inside the game folder. And you can search the thread for anything, top right corner where the search is just tick the box that says "search this thread only".
Oh okay Thanks

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
I have been looking around and I cant seem to find any info on how to fix the computer. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.
You have to buy a new power cord from Kaylee at her store.The same place you buy the DIY tools to make peepholes in your floor.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thanks for all who gave me update on game probably give it a look again sometime SmurfyBlue I never said he could not code just that he is extremely bad at it which he is :) He's using RPG Maker most of the basic coding is done for you the coding expertise is when you introduce your code variations this is where he sucks even after all this time and people helping him :)
Warning I don't speak or write in English or care :)

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for all who gave me update on game probably give it a look again sometime SmurfyBlue I never said he could not code just that he is extremely bad at it which he is :) He's using RPG Maker most of the basic coding is done for you the coding expertise is when you introduce your code variations this is where he sucks even after all this time and people helping him :)
Warning I don't speak or write in English or care :)
Hahaha, well, to be fair, he did write (most if not all) of the script that allows the text messages/the animation script. Although they might be based off of something that already exists.
Anyway, to people who know what they're doing RPGMaker can be a POWERFUL tool.

Reactions: Burt

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
I finally got through getting the teacher's address(still never showed it),having dinner(sex) with her,getting her key & making a copy,etc.I appreciate the help.

It seems I'm having the same problem some others on here are having.I can't get Kimberly's number.In the walkthrough it says you'll get it after the 2nd bj in the park toilets,but all I did was take her picture.The third & fourth bj's just cut back to their original position when you first meet them in the park.There's never any dialog about getting her number.I did fuck her in the store but I'd like to open up the babysitting fuck scene & I know I can't do that without her number.

Also is there a 2nd fuck scene for Neela?It says there is in the walkthrough.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I finally got through getting the teacher's address(still never showed it),having dinner(sex) with her,getting her key & making a copy,etc.I appreciate the help.

It seems I'm having the same problem some others on here are having.I can't get Kimberly's number.In the walkthrough it says you'll get it after the 2nd bj in the park toilets,but all I did was take her picture.The third & fourth bj's just cut back to their original position when you first meet them in the park.There's never any dialog about getting her number.I did fuck her in the store but I'd like to open up the babysitting fuck scene & I know I can't do that without her number.

Also is there a 2nd fuck scene for Neela?It says there is in the walkthrough.
Just to make sure, did you start a new game on 0.7.6 or did you take an old save? I think I asked this before but I would like to double check.
In 0.7.6 you get her number by playing with Kimberly and Amanda twice. Doesn't matter if you take pure or corrupt route, you just get it.
If you don't have it, play Hide & Seek again and then check it by going into the relationship menu and clicking on the message icon when looking at Kimberly. If it says "No Number" (or something similar) then you might not be on 0.7.6, if it says something like "no options available" you DO have her number, you just can't text her right now.

EDIT: also, its great that you finally got Mrs.J's address, but what do you mean when you say "it still never showed it"?

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Ok so does anybody have a list of all the codes and what each of them do?

On a side note replying to the person saying to change dialogue from mrs J dinner event,Nergal is going to change it eventually probably next build since he will be re working all the text based on his trello.

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
Just to make sure, did you start a new game on 0.7.6 or did you take an old save? I think I asked this before but I would like to double check.
In 0.7.6 you get her number by playing with Kimberly and Amanda twice. Doesn't matter if you take pure or corrupt route, you just get it.
If you don't have it, play Hide & Seek again and then check it by going into the relationship menu and clicking on the message icon when looking at Kimberly. If it says "No Number" (or something similar) then you might not be on 0.7.6, if it says something like "no options available" you DO have her number, you just can't text her right now.

EDIT: also, its great that you finally got Mrs.J's address, but what do you mean when you say "it still never showed it"?
It was a new game I started.I've checked her(Kimberly) on the relationship menu & it says "no number".

It never said what her (Mrs J) address was.I still get that "Let's have a look" message every time I look at mom's phone at night.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Ok so does anybody have a list of all the codes and what each of them do?

On a side note replying to the person saying to change dialogue from mrs J dinner event,Nergal is going to change it eventually probably next build since he will be re working all the text based on his trello.
Codes are in the OP... I added them earlier today. I am never one to shun people asking for help, but at least look through OP before you ask.
Also, I'm not sure about if he's changing much text, he's changing storylines though... But sex dialogue and storylines are NOT the same thing.

It was a new game I started.I've checked her(Kimberly) on the relationship menu & it says "no number".

It never said what her (Mrs J) address was.I still get that "Let's have a look" message every time I look at mom's phone at night.
That is SO weird... Try doing hide and seek a couple more times.
Also if all you're getting is "Let's have a look" that means that you either already got the address OR that you haven't had the person babysit you. Those are literally the only two options and if it's anything else its bugged and you can either start over again or wait for Nergal (or me) to fix it somehow.
It's late and I'm about to turn in for tonight and tomorrow I'll be very busy with things but after that I can try to update the SmurfyPatch to include a fix/work-around for it!

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
Codes are in the OP... I added them earlier today. I am never one to shun people asking for help, but at least look through OP before you ask.
Also, I'm not sure about if he's changing much text, he's changing storylines though... But sex dialogue and storylines are NOT the same thing.

That is SO weird... Try doing hide and seek a couple more times.
Also if all you're getting is "Let's have a look" that means that you either already got the address OR that you haven't had the person babysit you. Those are literally the only two options and if it's anything else its bugged and you can either start over again or wait for Nergal (or me) to fix it somehow.
It's late and I'm about to turn in for tonight and tomorrow I'll be very busy with things but after that I can try to update the SmurfyPatch to include a fix/work-around for it!
I'm going to try playing hide & seek again except I'll seek this time,instead of always hiding then bringing Kimberly to the toilets for bj's.lol
It's NBD I just want to get her to babysit him.She's the most attractive of all of them IMO & the store scene was just meh.I'm hoping the babysitting sex looks better.
Have a good night & thanks again for the help.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes