• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
A strange question, but I seem to be unable to find the key to Sydney's room?

Am I simply looking at the wrong place/doing the wrong thing, or is this one of those bugs like being unable to take a picture from through the attic?

Also, my game crashes when I try to redo the plant/bridge puzzle. Everytime I talk to one of them again, everything freezes up. Anyone else have this issue?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I never recalled using a code that would give me teleportation and I definitely never used it. One thing for sure is that the invisibility lock wasn't isolated to just Dizzy. Approaching the Park Milfs, sneaking up on masturbating sister, Peter will say "Now's not the best time to go invisible"
Alright, that's very VERY strange. I'll have to take a look at the code to see if I can find whats causing this. I'll get back to you soon!

A strange question, but I seem to be unable to find the key to Sydney's room?

Am I simply looking at the wrong place/doing the wrong thing, or is this one of those bugs like being unable to take a picture from through the attic?

Also, my game crashes when I try to redo the plant/bridge puzzle. Everytime I talk to one of them again, everything freezes up. Anyone else have this issue?
Her key SHOULD be in her room at the end of her bed (right bottom square of the bed).

Reactions: Dragonskyt

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Her key SHOULD be in her room at the end of her bed (right bottom square of the bed).
I figured as much.

Sadly I can't get into the room because I don't have the key.
And when Dizzy is around, he states that it's not the best time.

Already tried invisibility.

Am I missing a moment when the door is unlocked, by any chance?

Oh, before I forget. Thank you very much for all your hard work.

marthal

May 12, 2017
In your opinion, will it be possible for women to fall pregnant,
In game with the clues of the events.

Sflash

Jul 9, 2017
i am at button puzzle where you jump and press them but everytime i go for another colour it resets any tip ?

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I figured as much.

Sadly I can't get into the room because I don't have the key.
And when Dizzy is around, he states that it's not the best time.

Already tried invisibility.

Am I missing a moment when the door is unlocked, by any chance?

Oh, before I forget. Thank you very much for all your hard work.
Dinner. When Mom and Sydney are at the table waiting for you to join them you just run upstairs and grab that sucker!
Also, thanks :D

In your opinion, will it be possible for women to fall pregnant,
In game with the clues of the events.
I seriously doubt it. But then again, what do I know? XD

i am at button puzzle where you jump and press them but everytime i go for another colour it resets any tip ?
You just have to do them in order. I don't know the order off the top of my head, but you just have to press them each once.

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Dinner. When Mom and Sydney are at the table waiting for you to join them you just run upstairs and grab that sucker!
Also, thanks :D
I just found out when I had a babysitter.

I do not condone child abuse!

I took revenge the next day.

Odd how I missed this exact moment for several weeks straight. Not that it opened up a lot of option, but it's nice to finally know.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Alright @Rockgod I want you to input into the computer (in the enter code thing) "debug.unlock" without the "".
I don't know WHY but that is actually something Nergal coded into the game to TOGGLE the Invisibility Lock.
That SHOULD fix it.
I'm still not quite sure what caused this problem, but at least I have a solution for you! :D

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
does she disappear completely or is she well hidden behind a tree or in the fisherman's place.

Also I think you can get it by going invisible during hide n seek and going up to her while invisible.

If shes not there completely you will prob need to start a new game.
she really dsappears completely. I tried going atthe places where she hides ad using the action button, but there's nothing there.

@SmurfyBlue : I'm already using the latest everything.

Anybody that can give a save started with the new version, purity route where possible?

Harryjackson

Jun 28, 2017
Does someone have the full walkthrough. It's my first time playing this game. Need help PLEASE

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
she really dsappears completely. I tried going atthe places where she hides ad using the action button, but there's nothing there.

Anybody that can give a save started with the new version, purity route where possible?
I actually see this with Kimberly when starting her route then I used the 10 heart patch. I think that messes her route up, as I can do the Hide and Seek where Kimberly looks eager to do it and she just disappears. With the store she starts off with the slutty-"I need your cock" dialogue but skips out after the kiss.

I've done the game quite a few times so I was more eager to see the new stuff, but I guess the full stats cheat definitely screws the pooch.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016

This is really strange and definitly a bug somewhere. I'm afraid to say that it might be your save that is partially corrupted and the only solution I can think of is to start over from scratch OR indeed ask and ope that someone is willing to share a save file.

Does someone have the full walkthrough. It's my first time playing this game. Need help PLEASE
Look in the help folder. If reading those files doesn't give you enough info THEN come and ask for more help :D

I actually see this with Kimberly when starting her route then I used the 10 heart patch. I think that messes her route up, as I can do the Hide and Seek where Kimberly looks eager to do it and she just disappears. With the store she starts off with the slutty-"I need your cock" dialogue but skips out after the kiss.

I've done the game quite a few times so I was more eager to see the new stuff, but I guess the full stats cheat definitely screws the pooch.
Maxing stats at the start of the game is the WORST idea ever and should never be done because it breaks SO MANY THINGS! D:

Every time I do that he just says "Let's have a look".There's no address for teacher.
You have to have Mrs.J babysit you once. During the first babysit scene Mrs.J (Or Kimberly for that matter) gives their address to your Mom. After that you can get the address from her phone.

Harryjackson

Jun 28, 2017
This is really strange and definitly a bug somewhere. I'm afraid to say that it might be your save that is partially corrupted and the only solution I can think of is to start over from scratch OR indeed ask and ope that someone is willing to share a save file.

Look in the help folder. If reading those files doesn't give you enough info THEN come and ask for more help :D

Maxing stats at the start of the game is the WORST idea ever and should never be done because it breaks SO MANY THINGS! D:

You have to have Mrs.J babysit you once. During the first babysit scene Mrs.J (Or Kimberly for that matter) gives their address to your Mom. After that you can get the address from her phone.
OK thanks

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
I've already been babysat by both of them a few times.Still getting the "Let's have a look" messege when I check mom's phone at night.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I've already been babysat by both of them a few times.Still getting the "Let's have a look" messege when I check mom's phone at night.
If I look at the code it goes like this

Invisible on?
Yes -> Mrs.J Address noted by mom?
Yes -> You don't already know the address?
No -> learn address (and north district if you don't know it​
And the same for Kimberly adress.

However if you DO already know them there isn't any text saying like "I know this already" it just ends. So according to the game you already KNOW their addresses.
So go to the North District and check the houses I guess...?

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
If I look at the code it goes like this

Invisible on?
Yes -> Mrs.J Address noted by mom?
Yes -> You don't already know the address?
No -> learn address (and north district if you don't know it​
And the same for Kimberly adress.

However if you DO already know them there isn't any text saying like "I know this already" it just ends. So according to the game you already KNOW their addresses.
So go to the North District and check the houses I guess...?
okay thanks

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes