4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
HELP!! every other rpg maker game the text shows up on the screen but for urban demons it dosent show :( not sure what to do. the good or bad choices show but what people are saying dont show.
Turn down the resolution in game options if your monitor isnt 1920x1080

4444taco

Oct 31, 2017
Turn down the resolution in game options if your monitor isnt 1920x1080
I am having the same issue they are. Turning down the resolution doesn't auto resize the game, so it just has a large portion cut off from view. To clarify what that person, and I are both seeing. There is no text other than artwork text. Conversations don't even have a text box where the text goes. I think it has to do with the VLGothic font, but I don't know.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Is it worth replaying the game for the different dialogue?

Edit: also what does all dialogue unlocked mean?
Part of the progression (if you are playing "long progression") is to keep talking to the characters at each heart level, because they have new dialogue. When you get the pop-up for all dialogue unlocked, it means you've seen all the dialogue available for whatever heart level that character is at. This is typically required for certain triggers to level them up.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Part of the progression (if you are playing "long progression") is to keep talking to the characters at each heart level, because they have new dialogue. When you get the pop-up for all dialogue unlocked, it means you've seen all the dialogue available for whatever heart level that character is at. This is typically required for certain triggers to level them up.
Ah ok, thanks for the info. Guess ima hold off on playing though since i keep getting "image failed loading"

connxianpox

Jan 8, 2018
treor is going to hang out with mr jennings this aftrnoon. i should go to Mrs jennings then! -Mrs jennings
i just need to find the right spot to put it -sydney

not to thing fuck:mad::mad::mad:

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
She was at the store.
Sorry for bothering you so much, I really feel like I'm annoying the fuck out of you :(

Yeah, I talked to her at the store, but i couldn't progress anything.

Sorry I can't help you anymore, since I don't know how you cheated or anything.
Oh, I just changed my dialogue level to 3, and mrs jennings progress level to 3, that's about it. Here is a pre-edit the save file, I'm right in front of mrs jennings, the hint says to meet her outside of school. This is basically the vanilla save file, the one that was never edited by me, just in case you wanted it.

I Apologize for the rar file, site wouldn't let me upload the basic save file for some reason, something about not allowing extensions.

[Edit] I should add, I was able to get the park doggy with mrs jennings twice, but it suddenly stopped after that.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes