4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly can you all shut the fuck up about the quality of the art? There's many people working on scenes and busts, all with different styles, programs, etc. and none of us are GlassFish herself. Just be fucking happy people are taking time out of their lives to work on a dead game completely for free. Also like all that "superior" art is the same as the art we make, fucking tracing and re-coloring. That one of Mom and Neala you like is just two bitchs from Bleach re-colored. So seriously I'm at the point where I want you ungrateful fucks to keep your mouths shut.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Honestly can you all shut the fuck up about the quality of the art? There's many people working on scenes and busts, all with different styles, programs, etc. and none of us are GlassFish herself. Just be fucking happy people are taking time out of their lives to work on a dead game completely for free. Also like all that "superior" art is the same as the art we make, fucking tracing and re-coloring. That one of Mom and Neala you like is just two bitchs from Bleach re-colored. So seriously I'm at the point where I want you ungrateful fucks to keep your mouths shut.

I did not mean to insult you friend, I was unkind with my words. I didn't intend to sound ungrateful for the work you and the others have done, I'm aware that this work is time consuming and that people sacrifice their free time for the benefit of others. I apologise and am deeply sorry for any offence you or any of the other creators may have taken to my comment. I'll abstain from commenting further on this thread as a sign of respect.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Not just you, I want the near entirety of this damn thread to stop commenting. Just have everything be silent till the next update comes, if it ever does! I don't know why I still deal with this shit!

Reactions: CrimsonINCthe2nd
D

Deleted member 40921

Not just you, I want the near entirety of this damn thread to stop commenting. Just have everything be silent till the next update comes, if it ever does! I don't know why I still deal with this shit!
You could always isolate yourself from this thread, there is no obligation for you to keep us posted with updates or anything. I can't speak for the others but i can speak for myself when i say you've been doing an excellent job even if don't agree with some of your fetishes i'm grateful you're even posting your very own mod which adds to the game for the public to enjoy. Stay strong Chilly!

sithno

Feb 10, 2018
You could always isolate yourself from this thread, there is no obligation for you to keep us posted with updates or anything. I can't speak for the others but i can speak for myself when i say you've been doing an excellent job even if don't agree with some of your fetishes i'm grateful you're even posting your very own mod which adds to the game for the public to enjoy. Stay strong Chilly!
Agreed Chilly you and your fellow artist have done more then required and dont need to responded to anyone asking about how do i fuck Ms Amos or how do i get naga chillies leave that to everyone else to answer and if they dont like our answers or dont like us answering for you and your crew then in the immortal words spoken by everyone in the world "they can go fuck themselves with a dildo"

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
had 2 dogs put down, both weigh on me cause it was kinda my fault, (the action was inspred by my intervention)
but it was the proper choice to make...

first one, the dog was suffering panic attacks from every storm and firework. (she tried to burrow through the door)
second was suffering siezures, compleate with its eyes rolling into the back of its head. (im confident cause was cancer)

losing a pet/friend is never easy, the only upside is knowing thier not suffering anymore

my condolences

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes