4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_305918

Well I do have a weak spot for redheads from Total Drama. But I just found Courtney to look so similar to Mrs. Jennings. Like a before she was married pic.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
hey chilly like the fem bowser pic
I've been trying to make it my profile pic for a few days now, don't know why it finally changed today

Fem-Bowser/Bowletta would be a of the few BBWs I'd fuck in real life

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'll draw it sometime later

Both Dizzy TF CSV files are now done, along with the updated Applejack and Glaceon BJ files, I also went ahead and updated some of Mrs Jennings' 10 Heart CSV files and some of Neala's TF CSV files, along with making a new background for her Otherworld TF just to save up some space from having all the image files for that scene. I'll work on Pinkie Pie's CSV file next since it'll be a minor edit of AJ's and then work on the CSV files for the rest of the furry scenes since they will all be shorter than average.

Reactions: User_305918

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
While I type away these CSV files my computer will be re-size this gif in the background, it'll be a new scene for Ms Amos when you watch her through the window after your finally fuck her.

U

User_305918

That's hot. A nice show for the MC. That would be good if Nergal went on with the whole recording video idea with Larry. Oh well.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes