4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Chilly!!!! Please don't abandon the project!!! I really like your work. Just try to ignore the people asking the same questions and don't get pissed off by it. It's not worth it. You are NOT OBLIGATED to answer every single question they ask. Just keep your cool and stay Chilly!!!

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Since Chilly is getting fed up of people asking the same questions....why not post a small guide on every page....tedious I know,but better than listening to the same drivel and getting Chilly upset......I'm thinking something like this...

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Wouldn't work. Damn people are so lazy they wouldn't even read that. It's like they want their hand held through the whole damn thing.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Guide on how to use the Chilly Game....( for noobs & people too lazy to check earlier posts of the game)

STEP 1 : Download and Install RGP Maker VX Ace RTP ( seriously you can't run the game without this and its FREE)
Link :

STEP 2 : Download and Unrar Chilly Game (It has all the patches and you don't need Nergel's game on the main download page)
Link : ( Other Links present on the main page)

STEP 3 : START NEW GAME ( seriously Chilly is being saying this a lot of times...otherwise you get tons of glitches....DON'T EVEN THINK OF USING OLD SAVES )

STEP 4 : Refer HELP folder in the game folder ( Seriously has all walkthroughs and new scenes)
Please go through the Modded Scene walkthrough and Babysitting Glitch solution FIRST before attempting to progress with the story

STEP 5 : For those of you who want to skip dialogues and cutscenes and go straight into FAP MODE.
While in game Press 'Q' button and select the Teleport option
Go towards the character you want to fap and FAP AWAY!!!

STEP 6 : Stop asking the SAME questions again and refer the previous steps and enjoy the game!

STEP 7 : PRAISE THE CHILLY!!!

P.S. : Threesome scenes (MRS J+MRS T + MC) and (SYDNEY+DIZZY+MC) are NOT AVAILABLE now. Chilly is making them right now and so don't bother him. THERE IS NO GLITCH OR BUG...(seriously you don't believe me, check the scenes folder...its not there)

P.S.S : Change the resolution of desktop screen if there is any resolution issue

P.S.S : If you do get any new glitches inspite of following these steps.....please state that you have already followed this guide and elaborate on the glitch....

P.S.S.S : PRAISE THE CHILLY!!!

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Wouldn't work. Damn people are so lazy they wouldn't even read that. It's like they want their hand held through the whole damn thing.
True...but doesn't hurt if you try...
Just posted a small guide and planning to put this on every page hereafter....
I welcome to any changes to it...
Hopefully we won't get the same questions...

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Guide on how to use the Chilly Game....( for noobs & people too lazy to check earlier posts of the game)

STEP 1 : Download and Install RGP Maker VX Ace RTP ( seriously you can't run the game without this and its FREE)
Link :

STEP 2 : Download and Unrar Chilly Game (It has all the patches and you don't need Nergel's game on the main download page)

STEP 3 : START NEW GAME ( seriously Chilly is being saying this a lot of times...otherwise you get tons of glitches....DON'T EVEN THINK OF USING OLD SAVES )

STEP 4 : Refer HELP folder in the game folder ( Seriously has all walkthroughs and new scenes)
Please go through the Modded Scene walkthrough and Babysitting Glitch solution FIRST before attempting to progress with the story

STEP 5 : For those of you who want to skip dialogues and cutscenes and go straight into FAP MODE.

STEP 6 : Stop asking the SAME questions again and refer the previous steps and enjoy the game!

P.S. : Threesome scenes (MRS J+MRS T + MC) and (SYDNEY+DIZZY+MC) are NOT AVAILABLE now. Chilly is making them right now and so don't bother him. THERE IS NO GLITCH OR BUG...(seriously you don't believe me, check the scenes folder...its not there)

P.S.S : Change the resolution of desktop screen if there is any resolution issue

P.S.S : If you do get any new glitches inspite of following these steps.....please state that you have already followed this guide and elaborate on the glitch....

Amazing idea and stupendous work. Let's go guys. (But hope that Chilly will come back, we need you man)

U

User_305918

Link :

Best to share this on every page or to copy it if ever there is a problem from someone here and stop their whining.

Reactions: Vegasyy

sanek213

Jun 9, 2017
Can you say what is difference in chillys mod and community patch? or chillys already have features from community?

sanek213

Jun 9, 2017
Oh and i have critical bag. Then you in sleep and press q he opens a telephone, and you cant wake up normaly.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Chilly getting mad at repeated comments is pretty dumb imo, you can never stop people from repeating questions, it's just a thing that happens with forums and he should just continue his work and not bother trying to respond to every single comment lul.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
This is a forum, people are going to have questions. This isn't particular to this thread either. Literally 99% of threads on this site have the same problem of people asking repeated questions despite all the info being on the first page. And those people are usually ignored. Just do the same here. there's no reason to have a meltdown like that lol.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
You know what could of helped with this? Remember when Nergal added a little screen to the beginning of UD where it told you about the Help Folder? I should know because I was one of the people who gave Nergal the idea when our original Discord went to shit when people kept asking how to progress every fucking 5 minutes. This helped us out very well. Bringing it back would be the smartest decision.

Although coming from experience, Chilly may have been looking for a way out anyways. He already said he wanted to make his own game. I say let him do what he wants. You guys are thinking with your cock's, he did this for FREE. He doesn't need to give any of you anything.

If he leaves, good. If he comes back, good. It's his decision. Don't force him to do shit he doesn't want to do because retards are fucking retarded.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
True...but doesn't hurt if you try...
Just posted a small guide and planning to put this on every page hereafter....
I welcome to any changes to it...
Hopefully we won't get the same questions...
Problem is - the reason it'd be good if people stop asking already-answered questions is that it makes the conversation flow smoother, and it'll be easier to discuss how to develop the game further, and give feedback on the existing build.

If we're going to post the guide on every page, I doubt it'll completely fix the problem (because some people are going to post without reading the thread at all), and then we also have a large text dump on each page which is an extra impediment to the reading flow.

My suggestions:
(1) The walkthroughs need to be updated to current spec. At least the Mrs Jennings txt file has missing steps for sure. I know they're there in the flowchart image, but it's confusing to have two conflicting sources of info like that, especially if the user isn't a native English speaker. If somebody can make a consolidated text file with all that info for all the characters, then we can see about getting it posted along with the OP, so we can just redirect any basic queries there from now on.

(2) Since some people aren't noticing the Help folder, ditch all the subtlety and rename it WALKTHROUGHS or something similar.

(3) Reposting of basic questions will always happen when the game grows and new players wander this way, so tell them to RTFM or help them out if you're feeling charitable, but otherwise, let it run its course.

Reactions: duder1
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes