4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Was busy for a while (holidays suck with retail jobs) and couldn't play Chilly's update, but now I'm finally going through it. Man is it impressive. The sheer amount of new stuff is great, and a lot of the modded scenes look really good (especially impressed with how good the Neala BJ looks). Nice job, everyone!

Also, in terms of what I would personally like to see added next:

1. Splatter busts with the original breast sizes would be great. Sal's art with the reduced busts is amazing and I'd love that for the originals. Oh, and having a wedding ring for Mrs. Jennings seems like such an obvious thing I can't believe it hadn't been thought of before.

2. More Kimberly scenes. Of the existing characters her and Kaylee get no love, which is horrible because I like her the most (after Mrs. J of course).

Thought I'd have a third suggestion, but those two are the only things that come right to mind for now. Again, awesome job everyone and I can't wait to see where this goes from here. Cheers!

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
probably not gunna be a popular idea, but could you give mrs j more seens with her husband becoming aware of whats going on?

all about that bull life

Reactions: VenomClaw

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm gonna put a read me document in the next update that says new saves are a requirement, I'm tired of always having to tell people to start a new save, and your walkthrough won't be as long, I changed the rock and cart puzzles so that they are near the end cause I know those maps lag like hell
Noticed the change just today when i got there, thanks a bunch those places are laggy as al HELL, pun intended.

CyberBlader

Aug 8, 2016
We might want to update the OP page again and add "Look at the HELP folder before asking any kind of walkthrough or stuck" question. Maybe that will help

Reactions: blacksage

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I don´t blame chilly for saying all those things, bc he is right, the only thing that you really need to do is to READ the HELP folder (talking about if you get stuck in the story), about the installing process, he already said 1054194 times that you ONLY NEED the file that he uploaded and that´s all x.x.

People keep complaining about the 2 threesome scenes that ARE NOT THERE YET BC THOSE ARE NOT FINISHED x.x, of course there is going to be mistake x.x.

Speaking of the basics of RPG maker and how it works, okay I understand in a way that those persons that are new on these kind of things have some problems bc that´s how everyone started and we are going to help you if we can but please, at least make an effort of your own to fix the problem, then you can ask if you already try EVERYTHING xD.

Personally I do not want chilly stop doing this awesome work, he did a TON of epic things, and I am not an expert on coding bc I am still learning from YT xD, but what he did was really REALLY good, he fixed bugs, added new things, and improve a lot of stuff, and those things take a lot of time and effort, so I do not blame him when he exploded.

Let him rest for a while, he really deserves it, and chilly if you read this, just do not pay them any attention, they really need to learn how to fix it by themsevles bc most of the questions were already solved or are pretty basic, and I really hope you keep working on this epic project :D. We are going to help you in whatever we can.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
shames that the download wont work always downloads but never the .exe file so now way to start it.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
I just hope chilly does not abandon the project, the new people have to learn to read a little and see if your question was answered. Take a break time chilly you've done a lot for this game abandoned by its created.
As always, keep up the good work.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Ingrate! Very well, you shall receive hybrids like below. Eventually, anyway - tired of exporting for now.
View attachment 56066

Too much time. Though I do cut corners by using lots of reference. These girls were mostly done using anatomy ref from The Pit's work. He does exaggerated women well:

Thats cool....different bust sizes please..

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes