4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Try directly overwriting your current version of the dialogue file with the one inside of Chilly's mod.
I've done this. I extracted the game, extracted the mod, then highlighted and drug the mod folders over the game folder. When prompted about duplicate files, I hit overwrite as instructed. I've been able to do everything except this. Gma works, Ms. Taylor works, sister's and mom's new scenes work, babysitting works, everything but the fucking god damn Mrs. Jennings school purity bathroom scene. Nothing I do seems to fix it and I just want to smash my computer every time I get that error message.

U

User_135940

I've done this. I extracted the game, extracted the mod, then highlighted and drug the mod folders over the game folder. When prompted about duplicate files, I hit overwrite as instructed. I've been able to do everything except this. Gma works, Ms. Taylor works, sister's and mom's new scenes work, babysitting works, everything but the fucking god damn Mrs. Jennings school purity bathroom scene. Nothing I do seems to fix it and I just want to smash my computer every time I get that error message.
Can you upload a copy of your "mrs-j-school-fuck-purity.csv" file for me so I can take a look at it?

U

User_135940

I tried but I got an error saying the file does not have an allowed extension.
Make a new folder, put the file into that folder, then right click and add it to an archive using whatever program you unpacked Urban Demons with. Then upload that archive.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
We also need to lock to what kind of person Mrs. J's husband is. His image in the bed with Mrs. J and his character Sprite don't match. Either change one of those.
i could edit the sprite, but then mrs j is hooked up with a witless old fart
... who need to save his head every night before sleeping
because that short/mid lenght doo he sports during the day
is but a "5 o'clock shadow"

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did you download everything from github before you downloaded my mod? Cause if your files is using commas to separate the text then you probably haven't, just download the CSV file for her park fuck scenes from github then put it in your game, test out the scene in the test room and tell us if the error still occurs.

U

User_135940

I just did her whole file.
It seems like you're not using the fanmade patch from the OP:

Apply that first, then apply Chilly's mod again.

This is all making me realize that we really need a centralized location for all of this. I'm going to ask @ChillyScholar about hosting the whole file (Initial + fan made patch + @ChillyScholar mod).

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Yep, I didn't add the patch. I'm going to go put my helmet on and clean the windows of the short bus with my tongue now.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I don't see why not, would put everyone up to speed together. It would also provide a new stable build that modders could work from.

Then we could compile a proper bug list through a google doc everyone can add to, or something.

And, slightly lower on the list of priorities, we could start doing some text edits. I noticed a preponderance of "could of" in the dialogue (not sure whose mods, doesn't matter, really) and various spelling errors.

Additionally, it might make sense to go through the scene dialogues from the different mods to make sure they are somewhat synched. It's a bit weird to get a blowjob from a characters who says they love sucking you off, but when you go a step up and have sex with them, they're treating you like you're a monster.

U

User_228865

I don't see why not, would put everyone up to speed together. It would also provide a new stable build that modders could work from.

Then we could compile a proper bug list through a google doc everyone can add to, or something.

And, slightly lower on the list of priorities, we could start doing some text edits. I noticed a preponderance of "could of" in the dialogue (not sure whose mods, doesn't matter, really) and various spelling errors.

Additionally, it might make sense to go through the scene dialogues from the different mods to make sure they are somewhat synched. It's a bit weird to get a blowjob from a characters who says they love sucking you off, but when you go a step up and have sex with them, they're treating you like you're a monster.
There also seems to be a lot of missing variables in speech as well such as 'n1', we probably need to go through all the text manually and make sure everything is up to at least a fluent English standard.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
There also seems to be a lot of missing variables in speech as well such as 'n1', we probably need to go through all the text manually and make sure everything is up to at least a fluent English standard.
<N1> means Peter is talking, <N2> is Mom, and so on and so forth in the CSV files, don't mess with that!

Reactions: User_228865
U

User_228865

<N1> means Peter is talking, <N2> is Mom, and so on and so forth in the CSV files, don't mess with that!
Ah, I see, wasn't sure. Probably means that the variables weren't declared correctly then, so they appear in the speech somehow.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ah, I see, wasn't sure. Probably means that the variables weren't declared correctly then, so they appear in the speech somehow.
If they are appearing in speech it means one of two things. One reason is that someone else that is speaking is trying to say their name so instead of Peter: Oh man Mom is so hot, it should be <N1> Oh man N<2> is so hot. If it is not that then the person making the dialogue forgot to put a | before the <N#> so it appears on someone elses text box or that put it as |N<#> by mistake instead of |<N#>

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
its a shame nergal has stop finishing the game. i startet to play it again yesterday and i have to admit, that the new mrs jennings purity route is awesome and buggy, but still awesome^^ i hope he/she will return someday

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes