4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
can i get ah walkthrough for mrs Jennings and how to get moms babysitting scenes
Mom's Babysitting scene is part of the mod so it's not in the game right now, use the Mrs Jennings Flow image in the Help folder for all of Mrs Jennings stuff

View attachment 47325
is this good enough? i should finish the whole scene by sunday. kinda tired right now from walking home from school
Get rid of that purple by her pigtail and fix up Peter's leg where the outline is missing and we'd be golden. If it's done soon I might end up adding a babysitting scene for Grandma after all.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Get rid of that purple by her pigtail and fix up Peter's leg where the outline is missing and we'd be golden. If it's done soon I might end up adding a babysitting scene for Grandma after all.
sydney-10 (1).jpg
his leg has no outline. also i found someone else to do all of them

D

Deleted member 40921

Since I'm bored waiting on the touched up scenes and for my chance to release the mod, I'm gonna be working on this. I doubt I can finish it before the mod is done, but if I do it'll be included with it
Thanks to @belmontking12 for the Mom and Ms Amos bj scene that I'm using in order to make this
Noice work.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Soooo I haven't even bothered looking at this thread after Nergal announced his plan to go die, from what I've seen in the last few pages it seems like the f95 members are trying to create a mod for the game that would continue content? How much content has been worked on at this point and do you guys need help with anything else?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Soooo I haven't even bothered looking at this thread after Nergal announced his plan to go die, from what I've seen in the last few pages it seems like the f95 members are trying to create a mod for the game that would continue content? How much content has been worked on at this point and do you guys need help with anything else?
We're currently working on a new grandma character and the principal. I created maps for lisa and sara's house and we're maping out the basic structure of the story right now. Some of us are hoping to convince glass fish to work with us and crow fund the money to pay her. But as right now she's gonna be busy with holiday stuff and we want to have atleast a directions for story to go before hiring her
Post edited:
there's no guarantees she'll accept the job but she will definitely not if we don't atleast come up with a good story route. She says she might not work on UD unless nergal is involved but there's always hope

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
Can someone help me to get the 3way with mom and mrs j? i followed the flow chart but now i cant get detention because every lesson is sex ed. do i need to start over? i was using purity route.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone help me to get the 3way with mom and mrs j? i followed the flow chart but now i cant get detention because every lesson is sex ed. do i need to start over? i was using purity route.
are you using the version?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So the issue there is that before you get the 10 Heart scene you are actually supposed to get detention in order to unlock the threesome, under normal gameplay it should be easy to get all of Mrs Jennings scenes aside from her 10 Heart scene before getting all her hearts up, in the time between her night fuck scene and getting all her hearts up for her 10 Heart scene talk to Fred in class, get the homework, don't do it, get detention and say no then you would unlock the threesome scene. This also locks it so that you still have homework to do, so as long as you don't do it you will get the threesome scene every school day.

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
So the issue there is that before you get the 10 Heart scene you are actually supposed to get detention in order to unlock the threesome, under normal gameplay it should be easy to get all of Mrs Jennings scenes aside from her 10 Heart scene before getting all her hearts up, in the time between her night fuck scene and getting all her hearts up for her 10 Heart scene talk to Fred in class, get the homework, don't do it, get detention and say no then you would unlock the threesome scene. This also locks it so that you still have homework to do, so as long as you don't do it you will get the threesome scene every school day.
fuck, oh well looks like i have even more reason to start fresh with your mod coming out :p

Reactions: ChillyScholar

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
i knew there was a reason i cant keep myself from checking the thread multipull times a day

... anxiety and OCD can be a pain, but even a retarded squirrel finds a nut somtimes

hype+, cant wait

U

User_305918

Looking forward to it. Guess we didn't have to wait for X-mas after all.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
but in an earlier post here, i mentioned expanding the opening prologue to include a reason
for the otherworld and demons to be apart of the story, unless thats something that gets flushed out
later on, its just that atleast up to after getting the ruby and waiting for meridana (thats as far as i wanted to play so far)
theres no explaination at to why it exists ingame
so my thought was to have pete and neala's incedents be fatal, make the nurse a mambo,
and the result of the ritual used to save thier life marked them specifically,
thus explaining why them, and establishing a premise for magic and otherworld connection

the dootch version, ends up explaining a bit, but fails to make the connection to
your accident and stabbing, and the interworld aspects

thats the only thing i realy found with this game is that it kinda leaves that aspect
at "because reasons" untill later
I don't know if its needed, after all its a game that has demons and corruption magic, there is already a suspension of disbelief here. At one point we need to talk about the MC's father and why he was born the way he was, which at one point was tied up with a war in the demonworld, that would be fleshed out when we got to that point.

Until someone is willing to code new scenes for that though, we're just collecting notes.

If you have a good back story we can add it to the github, I made the branch to collect those ideas in github so they were with the game mod rather than spread out all over. Makes it easier to work on things later on if you have all the ideas, story bits, and scenes collected in one place. Send me what you have and I will add it to the branch I started if you want it with the rest of the mod, then we have it to work on later.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes