4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

andre romero

Jul 19, 2017
I was just wondering, has anyone fixed mrs jennings storyline, like for instance I believe that in the 0.6 update when you where done with her story line, you could replay the scenes during classes, but in the 0.8 version at the end, it left you in a loop, where you either had the 3some with mom and ms jennings or you had the public sex. has that been implemented like in the 0.6 update? great mod btw!!!

ihhy

Mar 15, 2018
Hi,

this might be a stupid Q.

Can someone please point out whether the chilly update is a game onto itself or do i need to replace chilly files in the beta 2 version. I'm confused , both seem independent. Both folders are right now separate and both games have RPGVaxe somehting error.

Thanks in advance

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Someone get the people that run the thread to update the first page with my latest update already

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
there is a ms.taylor andjenning three just need to raise their heart and you must have atleast threesome with mom and ms.jenning

Oh, and anyone knows why there aren't a couple of threesome scenes like ms taylor and msr jennings one? i can't find their immage files too

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
here is the latest chilly update just dl this and play
the walkthrough is in the help folder

Hi,

this might be a stupid Q.

Can someone please point out whether the chilly update is a game onto itself or do i need to replace chilly files in the beta 2 version. I'm confused , both seem independent. Both folders are right now separate and both games have RPGVaxe somehting error.

Thanks in advance

U

User_305918

Is there a reason why when I go to max anyones stats but mom and your sisters the game crashes?
That's because your not suppose to do that. You need to go through Mrs. Jennings storyline because she intertwines with Ms. Taylors. The others, are just as similar.

TheMarijan

Aug 28, 2017
Hello, thank you Chilly

On the update is still the bug of the babysitting mom, I do not know if someone already put it, but as I discovered recently trying to fix it.

I noticed the folder data / text messages / text choises / 2.txt

<choice:$game_switches[269] == true && $game_switches[271] == false|Need a babysitter!|Hey N<2>, can you actually be the one to stay over tonight? Just make sure to come back inside as soon as you know N<3> is gone. xx|180|191>

With this, solve the bug, both in this version and in the previous one.

I wish nergal took almost everything you added.
Thanks! That did the trick for me! Mom Babysitting is back on track! :)

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
besides, saves work weird in this game anyway. every new patch means you start from ground zero again. not that I'm complaining!

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes