Mod Urban Demons Remake [Mister B Mod] - Not Even A Demo

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
YES please :) and great job with lisa, she and sara are my top milfs. did you worked on their route also?
I am glad you like it boss! They are also my fave, specially Lisa, so i will be working on Lisa after Mom and Grandma.

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
That's fantastic! Did you draw this yourself?
Unfortunately, no. I made someone draw it for me. She wasn't so familiar with the UD world so that's the best she can do. If you guys have any scene or a pic idea like this, i am down to hear it.

Drailer1999

Apr 3, 2022
I am glad you like it boss! They are also my fave, specially Lisa, so i will be working on Lisa after Mom and Grandma.
Great! i also really dig the innocent approach, more befitting a guy at his age, i think a scenario where sarah sort of forcing him to relationship and make things in front of pito could really spice things up..

Sep 22, 2019
Unfortunately, no. I made someone draw it for me. She wasn't so familiar with the UD world so that's the best she can do. If you guys have any scene or a pic idea like this, i am down to hear it.
Perhaps she can draw Peter and jennings sex ed lesson

Drailer1999

Apr 3, 2022
I need pose samples. Sketches or illustrations. I better finish this shit cause it cost me a lot of money(from my point of view) actually.
maybe open up some fund me page, im sure some of us will happily support you with some of the costs

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, all proof of concept releases do is make people whine that there's no content.

Xhavezkw

Aug 5, 2023
Es una gran idea, pero no pienses que no mucha gente muestra interés por mi mod y tengo que dar algo bueno a la gente antes de pedir dinero.
[/CITA]
Disculpa podrias pasar la versión más reciente de tu mod

villany

Dec 8, 2018
It's a good art. Hope there will be more content for this remake. I'm happy to see one of the best straight shota games getting a remake here. Hope the protag will get overpowered like in one of the mods to the original game.

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Hey folks, how are you guys doing?

I know i wasn't online for a couple of weeks now and haven't updated you guys for the remake.

But good news at hand, i was about to finish some of the new story lines and characters for the remake. Thanks for the a lot of friends helping me in this journey. I will credit them all in the game and here of course.

So what you guys should expect from the update?

-New, long story for Pegah.
-New arts for the Pegah.
(if someone willing to animate existing animations for Pegah, please let me know. Since she has less animations from the other characters, her scenes won't be much more than 5-6.)
-Complete new story for the Grandma.
-New main story.
-Introducing main characters as well.
And a couple of things i can't remember. Hope you guys will like it. I will try to upload the update this week, hopefully.

Sep 22, 2019
Hey folks, how are you guys doing?

I know i wasn't online for a couple of weeks now and haven't updated you guys for the remake.

But good news at hand, i was about to finish some of the new story lines and characters for the remake. Thanks for the a lot of friends helping me in this journey. I will credit them all in the game and here of course.

So what you guys should expect from the update?

-New, long story for Pegah.
-New arts for the Pegah.
(if someone willing to animate existing animations for Pegah, please let me know. Since she has less animations from the other characters, her scenes won't be much more than 5-6.)
-Complete new story for the Grandma.
-New main story.
-Introducing main characters as well.
And a couple of things i can't remember. Hope you guys will like it. I will try to upload the update this week, hopefully.
was the new update posted?