Mod Urban Demons Remake [Mister B Mod] - Not Even A Demo

Sep 22, 2019
Alright, so NTR would be possible in the sense that MC gets caught or blackmailed by another student or students (his bullies), or Mrs. Jennings is approached by the bullies while MC isn't there and has to give the bullies what they want as a sort of compensation. The modder wants to go the innocent route, so that would very much be possible (if bullies also have huge dong). Mrs. Jennings could possibly get caught up in satisfying the bullies so much that MC is left in the dark and Jennings gives excuses for not meeting up with MC. Jennings could then blame MC, and or bullies can taunt MC by sending vids with jennings or exposing MC to catching Bullies fucking Jennings.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Alright, so NTR would be possible in the sense that MC gets caught or blackmailed by another student or students (his bullies), or Mrs. Jennings is approached by the bullies while MC isn't there and has to give the bullies what they want as a sort of compensation. The modder wants to go the innocent route, so that would very much be possible (if bullies also have huge dong). Mrs. Jennings could possibly get caught up in satisfying the bullies so much that MC is left in the dark and Jennings gives excuses for not meeting up with MC. Jennings could then blame MC, and or bullies can taunt MC by sending vids with jennings or exposing MC to catching Bullies fucking Jennings.
Not very innocent...it's just dark...also MC has powers so...he would be more like giving up on Jennings, considering that he can solve the problem by just waving his hands...so it wouldn't even make sense in the end.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2019
Not very innocent...it's just dark...also MC has powers so...he would be more like giving up on Jennings, considering that he can solve the problem by just waving his hands...
Idk if the modder means "innocent" as in MC tries not to do morally bad stuff and stays honest, or the characters overall are innocent but enjoy sex as an outlet (as in they don't see sex as taboo as most people)

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Idk if the modder means "innocent" as in MC tries not to do morally bad stuff and stays honest, or the characters overall are innocent but enjoy sex as an outlet (as in they don't see sex as taboo as most people)
Kinda the first part of what you have said. Mc will play 'dumb' and act innocent but pervy.

Reactions: DevSmutMeister

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys. Sorry for not keeping you updated. I was really busy with life and such and i didn't work on the mod for a while to be honest. But like i said before, the update is ready and now i can start to work on the project again.

So what news with the update?
-Probably whole grandma progression.
-One new 'Easter Egg' character from other game here in F95zone.
-New phone system
-New maps
-Bunch of new dialogues
-And a lot of things i can't remember

Please feel free to make requests and share your ideas.
Is it downloadable? because the latest edit was from 20th of August...

Tell me what you guys think.
Getting good

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Is it downloadable? because the latest edit was from 20th of August...

Getting good
Believe me i didn't find a time for my computer since i work so hard for my ridiculous real job. But it will come eventually.

If you guys want incomplete version i can upload it

Reactions: villany

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I have to adjust with the breast size since it's looking so big and saggy. I mean right?
which is good...it's a good amount of boobs without becoming ridiculous, even by the standards of a game where the characters are in 2d

the update is ready and now i can start to work on the project again.
Then everyone reading this thread misunderstood what you mean with "the update is ready", because to us(or the ones who commented) it means "the update is about to be released" and with this assumption you should tell us what it means that the update is ready ^^

Reactions: villany

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Then everyone reading this thread misunderstood what you mean with "the update is ready", because to us(or the ones who commented) it means "the update is about to be released" and with this assumption you should tell us what it means that the update is ready ^^
Sorry for missunderstanding. It was a fix which is done by Morzan and Boku-kun. I thought update must be included full Grandma progression but i think that can wait. Because, it is a hell of a thing to create a meaningful story and whatever you do it won't be perfect. So i think i can share it as it is now and get people's opinion.

Reactions: KuronshinZX

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry for missunderstanding. It was a fix which is done by Morzan and Boku-kun. I thought update must be included full Grandma progression but i think that can wait. Because, it is a hell of a thing to create a meaningful story and whatever you do it won't be perfect. So i think i can share it as it is now and get people's opinion.
up to you ^^

Sep 22, 2019
Did you share the update?

Drailer1999

Apr 3, 2022
Believe me i didn't find a time for my computer since i work so hard for my ridiculous real job. But it will come eventually.

If you guys want incomplete version i can upload it
YES please :) and great job with lisa, she and sara are my top milfs. did you worked on their route also?