Mod Onhold Urban Demons 9.2.3 Neo Mage's Band aid.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Hi. I am hopeful you are making progress on this since the final version came out. I am excited for what you might do with it but I will be patient while you work on it. I am curious about one thing though. Any chance you might try to add some pregnancy content to this? I would love you if you could pull that off. Best of luck.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Hi. I am hopeful you are making progress on this since the final version came out. I am excited for what you might do with it but I will be patient while you work on it. I am curious about one thing though. Any chance you might try to add some pregnancy content to this? I would love you if you could pull that off. Best of luck.
sorry but no.

• Sad
Reactions: Zabutnik

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
I'm working on newest version of urban demons for the mod. progress is slow as i had to rework on the mod from scratch. first is adding remove_blackmail to the progression system script.(all it does is allow me to make blackmail be toggleable in the cheat room for each blackmailed character) also I'm adding in a event where you can skip puzzles to progress faster but you have to pay to do so(in game explanation will be I will be a character in the game with the ability to twist reality in exchange for money.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
is this mod compatible with the lastest complete vanilla version of UD ?

also the puzzle skip its gonna be a big pro for those who fell in the softlock on the ghost girl orb puzzle :p!

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
is this mod compatible with the lastest complete vanilla version of UD ?

also the puzzle skip its gonna be a big pro for those who fell in the softlock on the ghost girl orb puzzle :p!
Not yet. I have to re-extract the map files for the otherworld sections. I messed with some of them too badly before i came up with the puzzle skip option.
but i will throw up a teaser patch. (it'll have the cheat room without having to use any money for cheats.)

The final version will have mrs taylor and the grandmom from chilly's mod fully inserted into the game, a better hint system for triggering progression, puzzle skip, and finally a relationship changer in the cheat room where you can either make a character pure,corrupt, or in some instances where you already blackmailed someone make it so that it never happened...or if you didn't make it like you already have.

Last edited:

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Neo, as UD is complete, we asking you to complete your mod. Thanks!
well just because a game is completed doesn't mean mods just get completed right away. It takes time to make the changes and time to test the changes to see if it completely breaks the game or not. It started as a experiment and a temp fix. now the missing scene at the time has been added in by nergal it's now just making a mod around the latest version.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
I will have the teaser version up when i re extract the map files for the game. it's just setting aside time between family and other obligations. I'm not saying i won't finish the mod but i will at least make a more consistent schedule to upload updates

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Ok back from the dead and i have some time to make an update. So i have the maps unzipped and i will have it fixed up.

Now what will be in the teaser (will edit this post when it's ready)

1.The cheat room no strings attached
2.Puzzle skip up to the fairy forest(I have to make events for the rest of them.)

The full release will be basically the cheat stuff along with grandma being added in from the FNFZone mod with a pure/corrupt paths.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
onhold for mor than 2 years? oo i think this is abandoned.

Updated:July 31, 2018
Game/Creator
:Urban Demons/Nergal's Nest
Modder:Neomage21

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
onhold for mor than 2 years? oo i think this is abandoned.

Updated:July 31, 2018
Game/Creator
:Urban Demons/Nergal's Nest
Modder:Neomage21
no I'm working on it but i had redo a lot of things since i re-unziped the maps which removes all my additions. But also I treat this as a hobby project. I also play other games than UD but i will get back on it by the middle of next month.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Hey I've recently started doing something like this with the game,XD I'm going through and trying my hand at the character designs. It's been really good practice for me.
View attachment 1040669
Late reply but nice artwork man...Really makes me think that mrs jennings could have the type of tits that breaks the laws of physics and defies gravity. JK but really nice man.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Update cause i have to be transparent....

I just went through reinstalling windows while also installing ubuntu...Unfortunately i being a complete dipshit forgot to backup the in progress verision of my mod(yes my mind was that blank for that moment)...I have re download the game and steam so i can make the cheat map....the good thing is i can go by the screenshot i posted to get a idea of how i was setting it up.

now the reason i did this was cause i had gone soo far down the downloading rabbithole that my drive was almost full.

I'll get this all sorted but i promise to at least post up the latest version. I'm not trying to get hopes up or reaffirm the whole dead project thing.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Update cause i have to be transparent....

I just went through reinstalling windows while also installing ubuntu...Unfortunately i being a complete dipshit forgot to backup the in progress verision of my mod(yes my mind was that blank for that moment)...I have re download the game and steam so i can make the cheat map....the good thing is i can go by the screenshot i posted to get a idea of how i was setting it up.

now the reason i did this was cause i had gone soo far down the downloading rabbithole that my drive was almost full.

I'll get this all sorted but i promise to at least post up the latest version. I'm not trying to get hopes up or reaffirm the whole dead project thing.
We'll all humans and make mistakes so its ok man mistakes were made but atleast ur straight up honest and huge props if something come up! and it doesn't then best of lucks if you ever feel like making or participating on a current UD mod in progress :D !

Reactions: PugWug and F9Zoney

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
does this mod or addon work for ud 1.1 beta...
not a hundred percent sure if the last one i uploaded (1 on the op) will work...Honestly i've been sidetracked and i've got to redownload UD to work on it.

By the time i do the work on the new version it will be 100% compatible with 1.1 beta.

Reactions: F9Zoney