Mod Onhold Urban Demons 9.2.3 Neo Mage's Band aid.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Overview:
I'm NeoMage21 and i've been tooling around with the newest version of Urban Demons enough to make what i call the Neo Mage Band Aids.

I've enjoyed the chillymod so much that i wanted to try to bring Grandma and Ms Taylor.
I've also added in Mrs Jennings Babysitting dialogue for the purity and corrupt

(Note the dialogue for the events leading to the scenes with grandma and Ms taylor are being rewritten by me and i'm not the 2nd coming of Shakespeare so please excuse the trash)

This isn't endorsed by Chilly Scholar.
Just a fan of his contributions to a great game that will certainly get better.
But wait as a bonus i'm adding in my cheat room that i made for this version of Urban Demons.​

Updated:July 31, 2018
Game/Creator:Urban Demons/Nergal's Nest
Modder:Neomage21
Mod Version:01
Game Version:.9.2.3
Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Ok first post after release and i'm going to say i'm reworking the cheat room

You'll have everything except for the instant purity,corruption,and progress until you reach certain thresholds with the characters.

Interact with the glowing crystals for purity,non glowing for corruption,and the black hexagrams for progress to get clear
hints on what you need to do.

I'm doing this because it would make you have to experience the stories to unlock the goodies.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hi there! I just thought I’d pop over and give your mod a look-see, and I’m intrigued. I like the idea and that your mod is actually a mod, though I am curious about something.

In the programming for Chilly’s mod (and my own, because I too have taken and reworked some of the things of that mod) there is already a “cheat menu”, allowing you to reset variables and set the time of day, as well as a debug room to add purity and/or corruption.

What will your mod offer that differs from that, and what are your plans for the future?

Good luck on the mod, and have fun making it!

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Hi there! I just thought I’d pop over and give your mod a look-see, and I’m intrigued. I like the idea and that your mod is actually a mod, though I am curious about something.

In the programming for Chilly’s mod (and my own, because I too have taken and reworked some of the things of that mod) there is already a “cheat menu”, allowing you to reset variables and set the time of day, as well as a debug room to add purity and/or corruption.

What will your mod offer that differs from that, and what are your plans for the future?

Good luck on the mod, and have fun making it!
Well the difference is that it's not in the "q" menu. You first unlock it and then head inside it via a red hexagram. When you enter you'll notice 3 rows of 8 (10 when i polish up the imported characters) Crystals and hexagrams. I'm programing it so that you have to play through the game and get certain things to unlock usage. Other than that it'll be a standard debug room where if you haven't done the blackmail path you can set the path to the purity or corruption paths since they are interchangeable due there being no set lock for them

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Thinking of adding a achievement system. This isn't gonna reward you for every single action it's actually tied to progression and paths. For example "Student-Teacher Special relations" Reach level 5 progression with Mrs Jennings.
"Call Me Cupid" Complete 3 Purity routes "Incubus Reborn" Complete 3 Corrupt routes. "[MC Name] or should i say...GodFather" Blackmail Ms Amos,Mrs Jennings,Sarah and Lisa

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Ok working on the concept for the achivements and possibly some grammar fixing. I've also imported the maps for Grandma Susie.

As a sidenote i'm going to add in a worked on Text Choices file. Since the "Appologize" choice shows up irregardless of whether or not you have blackmailed her or not along with the blackmail park bathroom invite not showing up due to it keeping track of the switch that triggers when sarah sees the MC's cock.

Also i'm going to add in a progress level five blackmail babysitting scene for mrs jennings.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
where is the cheat room bro
To get to the cheat room you have to go to the top floor of your house in the game. There should be a red circle in the player character's bedroom. after that there will be a pentagram in the room. If it doesn't teleport you when you walk into it you have to place the confirm button. Note that progression cheats are in name only I have to figure out how to trigger each of the individual paths including blackmail.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
An idea i have for the next update is to import the old nurse scenes...without enabling the mandatory visit...So you will be able to fuck around with Nurse Donna once again...but first i gotta make sure the grandma scenes play properly. I've just reimported the paralax maps for grandma's house again

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Another update....well i'm on a roll and pretty soon updates will only happen on Fridays-Sundays (finally got a job so i'll be off for four days per week) I've imported the hospital maps next up is to bring in the dialogues for purity and corruption for donna and redoing the variables.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Retooling the progression cheats in the cheat room so that you can set whether for certain characters that can be blackmailed will be blackmailed. (note there is no way to reset blackmail so you'll be stuck on this path...The non blackmail path dialogue depends whether or not the person is pure or corrupt...if pure the pure dialogue will play and if corrupt the corrupt dialogue will play.) Currently i tweeked it so that all of mom's night scenes play after you max progression (it's gonna go through the first dialogue but after that it'll give you the options as if you did it normaly

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Up early. The Grandma scenes for the chilly mod are coming along fine. Some old code has to be taken care of since Chilly based his mod on an older version of UD where the progression system was different. (There was no blackmail path,Purity and corruption could have you locked into those paths,and the sex level that was reworked into the current progression system)