• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
yourdesire8 well i only play the games that have a female protagonist.just not into watching a guy in any way..now girls going at it,is fucking hot..so no thanks keep the guy dominate games.give this girl..more girl on girl. yuri is love,yuri is life <3
I agree with that sentiment!

Reactions: tonicase24

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.1.12.3!

Added Training (from more training)
Added The Necklace, The Threat, and The Trip To Sena (from Gwyn and Lucy)
Added the story to Downturn Forest
Added the story to Downturn Farm 3
Added a new drawn image to the Carnival
Redid the landing screen
Added a song to the landing screen
Redid the save/load slot system to tell the player more
Added a hint page to the menu
Changed Unyeidling’s icon
Fixed SO many bugs

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I was unaware of that. I'll take care of it.
Ah, I see. I suppose that's what I get for assuming someone else would have reported it.

Just an FYI... I tried both starting a new playthrough and completely deleting the game and re-extracting it. Same problem.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.1.13.1!

Redid the casual outfits. The old ones have become classic and are available in the appearance setter.
Big changes to the UI :)
Added the heart of the woods fight in downturn
Added a temp settings page
Added a song to the main menu
Finished the big bug pass

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
MercernayMage thanks for the update!

I wonder if you can output the size screen you intend it to be, rather than choose your own Unity default screen size for windowed/fullscreen display. None of these screen resolution options fits your game on mac, and will give it white bars in fullscreen and windowed display, but the white bars blinks in windowed display which can be annoying. idk about pc though.

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 4.34.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 4.33.58 PM.png

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
MercernayMage thanks for the update!

I wonder if you can output the size screen you intend it to be, rather than choose your own Unity default screen size for windowed/fullscreen display. None of these screen resolution options fits your game on mac, and will give it white bars in fullscreen and windowed display, but the white bars blinks in windowed display which can be annoying. idk about pc though.

View attachment 367343 View attachment 367344
Unity long ago removed the resolution manual entering option. What resolution are you looking to target?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
MercernayMage
16:9 rather than 16:10 (such as 1280x720 rather than 1280x800) in the Standalone Player Options section.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
hmm I guess for now to get rid of the blinking, I just have to view one of the gallery's pics so that the white bars get replaced by the dark grayish color.

Also it'll be nice have an option for text size in the in game settings.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
0.1.11.4!

Added a drawn image to Carnival 1
Added Gwyn and Lucy 1 and 2(It's available after Meet Latte)
Added Report to Kate (win the fight with the Fleshcrafter, but with Blackfire having been defeated)
Added The Reward (contains a "bad end")(From beating the Fleshcrafter with Blackfire still up)
Added Downturn Bandit battle
The gallery now works based on your profile, not your save. Seeing a picture once unlocks it forever
Redid the tin mines battle
Redid the mist monster battle
Combat can now be turned on or off anytime
A ton of editing and bug fixes.

Hey, been a while and just now played with the updates (great job btw).
But question, for me (old saves, no errors though) winning the Fleshcrafter fight but chosing Blackfire goes down on the auto combat choice has no Report to Kate after, or any next event. The whole line ends.
Blackfire winning has a Return to Kates event.
So not sure what's up.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Hey, been a while and just now played with the updates (great job btw).
But question, for me (old saves, no errors though) winning the Fleshcrafter fight but chosing Blackfire goes down on the auto combat choice has no Report to Kate after, or any next event. The whole line ends.
Blackfire winning has a Return to Kates event.
So not sure what's up.
I just ran the public version and the scene appeared for me. It's called Return to Kates, just like the other one was. Try it without using an old save maybe?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.1.14!

Fixed the supply bug
Added 7 new scene Downturn rest scenes (Make sure to have brandy and mack before resting!)
Added a drawn image to Take a Bath (losing branch)
Added transformation options to the causal portraits

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Unyielding 0.1.15.1!

Added a long hair Danica version in the appearance setter
Added the holstaur TF for Catelly in the appearance setter
Sad theme scattered throughout the game
New save and load UI
New choice UI
New appearance setter UI
Drawn image in Take a Bath (win route)
Drawn image in Lucy and Gwyn 2
Added The Redemption (Gwyn and Lucy line)
Added Go Fishing (Daud line, you must have completed misty cove)
Added a BrandyXMack rest event (you must have recruited Brandy before getting Mack)
BUG FIXES GALORE!

• Love

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
MercernayMage
thank you so very much for your time making this game...we need a banner so we can help- others to find this wonderful game <3

Reactions: MercernayMage

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I don't like the mini-games in the combat system or whatever you want to call it. Espionage? IDK, but they are annoying as hell. In the military I learned to prepare myself but there is no preparations here whatsoever as you have no idea if you are supposed to piss on the black square or kiss it or smash it with something. No consistency with the puzzles at all. They are all different. A talented and creative endeavor but the opposite of anything resembling realistic. I prefer games that are more realistic. Doesn't seem to be much role playing to this either. It is a pre-written story with very few choices. Not an open world. So, I don't knock the game but it is far from being my cup of tea.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes