rateezy

Apr 15, 2018
Great game, the storyline is kinda okay but goddamn the transformation is confusing my dick.
At least her male form isn't showed during the beginning, that would make my dick hurts itself in it confusion!

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.1.10.2!
What Changed:
Help Lizette changed heavily
Added Showdown (at the end of Headout line)
Added Return to Kates (2, from winning Showdown with Blackfire still up)
Added Mack to grid combat
Redid the tutorial fight.
Redid the cult raid combat
Made status effects scrollable in grid combat

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated

Reactions: MercernayMage

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are the scenes just one image and text? Looking at the sheer size of the one oral scene it shows, that's what it looks like.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Are the scenes just one image and text? Looking at the sheer size of the one oral scene it shows, that's what it looks like.
Most the scenes are that way right now. Two of the scenes have been expanded to have more than 1 image. It will be a slow process to expand them :)

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.1.11.4!

Added a drawn image to Carnival 1
Added Gwyn and Lucy 1 and 2(It's available after Meet Latte)
Added Report to Kate (win the fight with the Fleshcrafter, but with Blackfire having been defeated)
Added The Reward (contains a "bad end")(From beating the Fleshcrafter with Blackfire still up)
Added Downturn Bandit battle
The gallery now works based on your profile, not your save. Seeing a picture once unlocks it forever
Redid the tin mines battle
Redid the mist monster battle
Combat can now be turned on or off anytime
A ton of editing and bug fixes.

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
This game looks like it could be really great if given the proper love and time which seems to be happening. Can't wait to see how this will look 6 months from now if it keeps being worked on

Reactions: tonicase24

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Looking at that lesbian tag with trepidation, it's a trap so often.. does it exist here or no?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Looking at that lesbian tag with trepidation, it's a trap so often.. does it exist here or no?
There is Danica and Lucy for the pure lesbian route, Lizette for the futa route. Lucy is very new so doesn't have a lot of content yet.

Reactions: tonicase24

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
i love this game so much i start over every time i play..only one thing i have never got..the pregnant ending.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes