4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
That's all you need to know... to avoid em bruv.

enjoy the others skip that one :KEK:

Like while dev may not have em cheat after they start things with mc (which is extremely unrealistic btw, can't turn a hoe into a housewife)... they probably were doing stuff while knowing MC. Like... bro, it's a prostitute.
What you getting attached to em for?
My own thoughts on this is that there's nothing shocking being shown yet. If I can easily avoid her in the later updates after her event (knowing whether I would still be fine on continuing with her or not), then maybe I'll see where this'll go. That's the only thing that will make me think whether to just ignore her in the future updates or just drop the game altogether.

Reactions: bobdillan

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
It doesn't do me any good to hide this, so if you ask, I'll answer. It's also like a tranquilizer for you.

For Nono, who only has the MC as a guest, it's clear that she's about to be fired. And it's only after that that the story with her will officially begin. The story with Nono will be a realistic story that can only be found in contemporary Japan.

Since you clicked in on me, it proves that neither of us likes NTR. Don't worry about it.
The harem crowd pretty much despises prostitution. You should probably just scrap that tag/part of the story unless you plan on some more obscure fetishes to draw a wider audience. Prostitution isn't going to bring anyone new around, more likely to just limit your already small audience. I hate to agree with the people that usually complain about stuff like this but you really aren't doing yourself any favors by having that in the game. The harem crowd is probably the most rigid (unaccepting of tags they don't like) compared to any other audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faxe10%

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The harem crowd pretty much despises prostitution.
The harem crowd despises everything. If every harem dev was scared to step on their toes here and there then the genre would be a lot more boring than it is.
Good writing often helps. There's a few harem games where the former prostitute LI is quite popular.... and now I just discovered my favourite example of that got abandoned because the dev died :HideThePain:

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
OK, actually, whether it's Nono or that Soapland in the alley. Players can avoid it all.

If you realized something was weird, you could have not gone to that place, or not called that number on the flyer from the beginning.
Because Nono is a sub-character. She won't have any impact on the main story.
So you can completely ignore her. Just don't call her, and she won't even show up in your characters list.

For me, it's an eroge. but there's no way I'm going to be able to let MC have sex with any main character so fast.
This kind of plot gives me a chance to arrange the eroscene, so I need it to make up right now.

For Nono, she'll tell you what she thinks and why with her own story.
For that woman in Soapland... I even forgot which NPC card she was.:HideThePain:

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
The harem crowd despises everything. If every harem dev was scared to step on their toes here and there then the genre would be a lot more boring than it is.
Good writing often helps. There's a few harem games where the former prostitute LI is quite popular.... and now I just discovered my favourite example of that got abandoned because the dev died :HideThePain:
let me guess every example you got is older than 5 years

Edit: just saw that the game is a sandbox and people compared it to LiL, so thanks but i'm good, nonetheless good luck dev.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
And yet every single couple I graduated with who got married without fooling around is divorced. By 30 every single couple I know that's managed to stay together for more than a couple years both the man and the woman had a slut phase. Getting married without experiencing what you want in life leads you to a "lifetime" commitment without knowing what you want from it. My own parents marriage lasted 25 years without any infidelity. They'd originally gotten married in their 30s after them both having some pretty major slut phases.

The problem with Reddit isn't that the info is wrong. It's that it's presented with a bias outside of a scientific environment. It's an echo chamber for people with similar views who are cherry picking anything that supports their views. Just because something's been published in a scientific journal doesn't mean it is beyond reproach. Reproach is an important aspect of determining scientific validity and the page you linked only sharing studies reinforcing the poster's own position invalidates their own argument. If they'd shared articles of an opposing nature while appropriately criticizing their methodology, results or research bias then there might be some scientific value to that post. That many of the articles showed a distinct bias on focusing on the women's sexual partner count as well as the women's potential infidelity also brings into question the bias of at least some of the research being shared. All that page really is as it was written is a red/black pill echo chamber for people attempting to intellectualize their hatred of any woman with a better sex life than themselves.

And just for the record if they aren't his then all the fathers must have looked identical because they're all his spitting image. And I can promise you she didn't have a single type, she fucked about half of guys in that town she went to school with. If she was still living her ho life then I'd be expecting those children to be coming out with 4 different skin tones and 3 hair colours each
You confuse anecdotal evidence, for statistical.

Instead of leaving that monologue... go read the literature and ignore the anecdotes.

Edit: Moved.

Reply over here so we leave this thread alone:
Go read the thread to find out :WeSmart:

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
My own thoughts on this is that there's nothing shocking being shown yet. If I can easily avoid her in the later updates after her event (knowing whether I would still be fine on continuing with her or not), then maybe I'll see where this'll go. That's the only thing that will make me think whether to just ignore her in the future updates or just drop the game altogether.
Fair Enough.

I don't see why an author would force such a character onto the player when it's a romance game, but well, I'd be remiss if I were to say it couldn't happen.

Edit: Just saw the dev writing about it being avoidable.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
For me, it's an eroge. but there's no way I'm going to be able to let MC have sex with any main character so fast.
This kind of plot gives me a chance to arrange the eroscene, so I need it to make up right now.
The game as a whole is pretty cool so far. It's nice when a dev isn't twisting logic in knots to garner favor from fans. I like Nono and I'm looking forward to more since you're so straight forward with what she is. To be honest I was kinda expecting one of the main girls to be on the other side of that door.

As long as you aren't pulling the usual tricks like ignoring the definition of the netorare tag to use lesbo content to draw flies more customers or bullshit plot devices like "We had to or I'd turn into a raving cannibal!" it'll be fine.

Good luck Sano, you have my support at least.

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
The game as a whole is pretty cool so far. It's nice when a dev isn't twisting logic in knots to garner favor from fans. I like Nono and I'm looking forward to more since you're so straight forward with what she is. To be honest I was kinda expecting one of the main girls to be on the other side of that door.

As long as you aren't pulling the usual tricks like ignoring the definition of the netorare tag to use lesbo content to draw flies more customers or bullshit plot devices like "We had to or I'd turn into a raving cannibal!" it'll be fine.

Good luck Sano, you have my support at least.
Thank you for your support and for the reminder. I'll keep what you said in mind.

Reactions: Greily

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
Uh... I need to explain something here. This time, the 0.0.6b download will reveal that the in-game version number is 0.0.6a.
In fact, there is no difference between 0.0.6a and 0.0.6b versions this time.

Version A will be released on Patreon as an Early Release, while version B will be a Public Release.
And this time it's still 0.0.6a in-game because I forgot to change the in-game version number by my mistake.

The reason for distinguishing between version A and version B is so that whenever I find a bug, I fix it and release it within a week.
This time, no one has reported any bugs in version A.
So don't worry.

Reactions: Greily
Mar 19, 2020
I unlocked the Ramen Shop through the story, but it never showed up on the map as an option to go to later.
I am in 0.0.6b and I have this issue now. Pretty sure it is blocking further progression since I can't get other areas to unlock since the 2 libraries.

I will go through the code myself to see if I can make this visible, but wanted you to be aware Sano.

Mar 19, 2020
I will go through the code myself to see if I can make this visible, but wanted you to be aware Sano.
Case matters.
In part1 you Capitalized Uehara. This sets the saved variable to Uehara_ramenya_permission which doesn't match the map.rpy
By changing the lowercase 'u' in map.rpy it recognizes the save data and loads the image. (Because I didn't want to run through it all again.)

Fix line 183 in part1.rpy and you will remove this problem from future updates.

Reactions: $@~

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
Case matters.
In part1 you Capitalized Uehara. This sets the saved variable to Uehara_ramenya_permission which doesn't match the map.rpy
By changing the lowercase 'u' in map.rpy it recognizes the save data and loads the image. (Because I didn't want to run through it all again.)

Fix line 183 in part1.rpy and you will remove this problem from future updates.
Thank you very much for your reply, and I'm sorry I haven't noticed the reply above so far. I will fix it immediately. Thanks again.

Mar 19, 2020
Thank you very much for your reply, and I'm sorry I haven't noticed the reply above so far. I will fix it immediately. Thanks again.
You are welcome. Nothing to be sorry about. It didn't take very long to identify it and test it so those were posted pretty close together.
I will continue playing now.

You are pretty active here. Best of luck with your game.

I only came across 1 more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
OK, actually, whether it's Nono or that Soapland in the alley. Players can avoid it all.

If you realized something was weird, you could have not gone to that place, or not called that number on the flyer from the beginning.
Because Nono is a sub-character. She won't have any impact on the main story.
So you can completely ignore her. Just don't call her, and she won't even show up in your characters list.

For Nono, she'll tell you what she thinks and why with her own story.
For that woman in Soapland... I even forgot which NPC card she was.:HideThePain:
It's good to know that prostitution is avoidable.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
havent play this game yet. game looks like only contain loli+flat chest. but no loli tag, will there be mid & big tities too? im fine either way. just wanna know if it was intentionally or a mistake.

and GL with your game. arts looks good :coffee:

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes