4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
Looks like a very nice game, does this have a linear version too or are there any plans to make one in the future?

ShadowPlay32

Mar 21, 2022
Kept getting a lot of errors right after this line and ignoring just seems to keep repeating the same errors forever making me unable to progress at all.

Edit: This is at the intro, just for clarification. 2nd time waking up in new apartment.

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
Kept getting a lot of errors right after this line and ignoring just seems to keep repeating the same errors forever making me unable to progress at all.

Edit: This is at the intro, just for clarification. 2nd time waking up in new apartment.
Could you provide me with a more detailed error report? I tried to check but I don't have any errors happening here. Thanks.

ShadowPlay32

Mar 21, 2022
Could you provide me with a more detailed error report? I tried to check but I don't have any errors happening here. Thanks.
It turns out to be just extraction problem, idk how that even happens but everything is good now, and is the game only at chapter 1? Every tab says "done for this version".

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
It turns out to be just extraction problem, idk how that even happens but everything is good now, and is the game only at chapter 1? Every tab says "done for this version".
Yes, the story of the game is just beginning at the moment, and I'm still working on it and the character events.

Is there sex scenes with the main girls on this update?
No, but it will be added in the next version.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UntoStarlight-0.1.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Is this laid out like Lessons in Love and Secrets of Sorcery? i.e. The scene guide is in the game/pause menu and even thought it's a "sandbox" you have to complete every event, meaning it's just linear with more steps?

This isn't a dig, it's a genuine question.

But, if it is, stop listening to whoever is showing you how to do this immediately and put the quest/scene guide IN the game, not the menu.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Is this laid out like Lessons in Love and Secrets of Sorcery? i.e. The scene guide is in the game/pause menu and even thought it's a "sandbox" you have to complete every event, meaning it's just linear with more steps?

But, if it is, stop listening to whoever is showing you how to do this immediately and put the quest/scene guide IN the game, not the menu.
even better if you throw out all that sandbox crap and make it a normal avn

Reactions: notBatman747

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023

I might consider just putting the guide to the main events where they can be seen everywhere, since I'm not requiring players to go through all the events, especially the character events.
This means that if you like a character, you can go through her events, and if you're not interested in her, I'm not going to use character event progress to put any limits on the main events. In a sense, that's the benefit of this stuff.
Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Feletriu
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes