VN Ren'Py Unseen Instincts [Development Thread]

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Female protagonist games! I like it man... Hopefully not one of those logicless submission types.. will be waiting for this!!!
Hey, I'm not exactly a fan of throwing characters directly to dogs, so it'll be paced evenly with choices left to the player.

Reactions: AlexHunt789

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
##DD03 Who is she?

slyvia_21.jpg

A mysterious person with a smile. She's in the same restaurant as the other two men, but are they related? You'll find out soon! :)

For discussions and your contributions:

Unseen Instincts on March 31st.

Last edited:

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
##DD04 At the riverside

beach_nd_00.jpg

Who doesn't enjoy sitting on the soft sands and watching the sunset over the calm waters? But do we know if the two in the frame are enjoying or having a serious conversation?

AlexHunt789

Apr 6, 2021
##DD03 Who is she?

View attachment 2458376

A mysterious person with a smile. She's in the same restaurant as the other two men, but are they related? You'll find out soon! :)

Looks amazing man, hopefully you deliver it this March.

Btw do you have subscribestar bro? Because I'm not a big fan of Patreon and it has given me problems a plenty. I would love to support the project once it releases.

All the best man

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Looks amazing man, hopefully you deliver it this March.

Btw do you have subscribestar bro? Because I'm not a big fan of Patreon and it has given me problems a plenty. I would love to support the project once it releases.

All the best man
Thanks first of all man.

I have requested for a SS account, but it has been way to long to get my profile reviewed, and I think it'll remain the same. So, I don't think I will be going to SS anytime soon.

However, I don't people to support me early, but I'm confident that my game will release on March 31st. I hope you'll be there on the day of release, and then you can support me haha ;)

AlexHunt789

Apr 6, 2021
Thanks first of all man.

I have requested for a SS account, but it has been way to long to get my profile reviewed, and I think it'll remain the same. So, I don't think I will be going to SS anytime soon.

However, I don't people to support me early, but I'm confident that my game will release on March 31st. I hope you'll be there on the day of release, and then you can support me haha ;)
No worries bro. Good luck. The renders look promising. Like I said earlier, i'll be there on the day of release.

aquaphx

Mar 15, 2023
it looks cool, i like the story. how many endings will it have if i may ask? anyway i wish you good luck (y):)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLad

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
it looks cool, i like the story. how many endings will it have if i may ask? anyway i wish you good luck (y):)
Thank you.

There are currently 3 endings planned. In one path, there is a chance that you don't find the killer:whistle:

Reactions: aquaphx

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
##DD05 At the cafe

cafe_ns_10.jpg

So, we are back to the cafe, with a discussion going on here. Some eateries are there too, maybe all of them took a bite. Any guesses on who they might be?

AlexHunt789

Apr 6, 2021
##DD05 At the cafe

View attachment 2475308

So, we are back to the cafe, with a discussion going on here. Some eateries are there too, maybe all of them took a bite. Any guesses on who they might be?

Crazy good bro. This is getting exciting!!!

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
##DD06 The Investigation

ps_g_03.jpg

The final teaser before release.

Unseen Instincts on March 31st (or maybe earlier ;) ).

AlexHunt789

Apr 6, 2021
##DD06 The Investigation

View attachment 2491544

The final teaser before release.

Unseen Instincts on March 31st (or maybe earlier ;) ).
The action looks awkward a bit tbh but this looks promising af bro. Waiting!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLad