Tool Ren'Py UnRenGUI, UnRen-forall(v9.4), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v9.4), UnRen-old

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Fazed Do you really believe with this fact-less and vague problem description anyone is able to help you?

...an All-In-One tool that I use to translate and that decompiles without errors...
You mean the one from anonymousException, or? If so, then it works because the translator uses in the background the most recent unrpyc. The custom one in VepsrP's Unren is imo not up to date atm.

May 13, 2020
You mean the one from anonymousException, or? If so, then it works because the translator uses in the background the most recent unrpyc. The custom one in VepsrP's Unren is imo not up to date atm.
[/QUOTE]
you can use

UnRen-1.0.11d.bat

then in the lib/python3.9 folder delete the multiprocessing folder

and extract everything
Screenshot (282).png

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Fazed Do you really believe with this fact-less and vague problem description anyone is able to help you?
...Aight listen I'm not even going to bother entertaining whatever complex you have going on. I found a different solution, I don't need your help.

Merkitas

Apr 17, 2017
I also have the same issue as the one above, I'm using the 9.4 unren version on this game. Everything is fine but the save/load screen throws an missing a required argument: 'scroll' error.

Edit: Using the lastest unrpyc seems to work fine.

Last edited:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
No, I used this tool..
Ah ok, thanks. Didn't knows this app, but in the end its anyway useless for me on linux.
I was basically just curious and this one makes me even cringe with the paying thing. In the end i would partly pay for my own work. I know, i know. Wrong forum for such complaints. ;)

estrada777 Merkitas Yes, this is unfortunately to expect with current Unren tools. They need to update the included decompiler. And merkitas mad the right call with unrpyc. (y)

Also, i would advice, if you use the combined option like 8, and you get errors, to try the tasks in single mode. This way you see which task exactly the error throws.

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I also have the same issue as the one above, I'm using the 9.4 unren version on this game. Everything is fine but the save/load screen throws an missing a required argument: 'scroll' error.

In screens.rpy, line 640
screen game_menu(title, scroll, yinitial=0.0):
Change to
screen game_menu(title, scroll=None, yinitial=0.0):

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Which unrpyc is it that you are referring to?

Nevermind I found it.

Last edited:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Is there anything to be done about decompiling 8.2 games?
Nevermind I found it.
Little tip on this:
The Unrpyc master branch represents always the state of the current release. If a user encounters problems with the release he can always look if the dev branch additional fixes has and try if it better works. (However the injector variant must then be self compiled. {Easy})

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes