Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Is there a way to load external rpy/rpyc files in Android? I want to know the path so that my patch script can be loaded when the app runs. Is this possible?
edit 1:
Found it:
Android search paths: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/bulli.tulli.hana/files/game /data/user/0/bulli.tulli.hana/files/game
I can put it inside either one of them, found these locations in the logs

Last edited:
May 30, 2023
Although I managed to do it with one of the unofficial unren gui auto executing thingies linked from the OP, I wanted to mention that I was getting the "multiprocess" extraction fail error loop with the latest version listed in this thread. I searched the error code and there were posts earlier in this thread claiming it can't happen on new/official versions, but it did. I was running it with Lab Rats 2 Reformulated (latest version).

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Can some one please help me with using this tool in Linux??
The example (Oh Daddy) is not the game I wish to use the rpatool on. I just attempted on this game as it is relatively small.
It appears that the path is wrong or unexpected Here is the terminal output:

UnRen for Mac and Linux v0.8.2
by goobdoob @ www.f95zone.to
based on the original version by jimmy5 @ www.f95zone.to
and UnRen.bat by sam @ www.f95zone.to
Python is installed, detected
Please drag + drop the game you are wanting to modify into the terminal.

Can't find the game directory in ! Exiting now
john@johnbuntu:~/Desktop/UnRen_v0.8.2$ '/home/john/Games/OhDaddy-V0.10-pc'
bash: /home/john/Games/OhDaddy-V0.10-pc: Is a directory
john@johnbuntu:~/Desktop/UnRen_v0.8.2$ '/home/john/Games/OhDaddy-V0.10-pc/game'
bash: /home/john/Games/OhDaddy-V0.10-pc/game: Is a directory
john@johnbuntu:~/Desktop/UnRen_v0.8.2$ '/home/john/Games/OhDaddy-V0.10-pc/game/scripts.rpa'
bash: /home/john/Games/OhDaddy-V0.10-pc/game/scripts.rpa: Permission denied
john@johnbuntu:~/Desktop/UnRen_v0.8.2$ sudo '/home/john/Games/OhDaddy-V0.10-pc/game/scripts.rpa'
[sudo] password for john:
sudo: /home/john/Games/OhDaddy-V0.10-pc/game/scripts.rpa: command not found
john@johnbuntu:~/Desktop/UnRen_v0.8.2$ file:///home/john/Games/OhDaddy-V0.10-pc/game/scripts.rpa
bash: file:///home/john/Games/OhDaddy-V0.10-pc/game/scripts.rpa: No such file or directory

My CLI skills are not amazing so I would really appreciate assistance to figure this one please...............

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
New Lives New Pleasures-0.0.2-win

Screenshot 2023-11-25 164941.png

Englisch
I can't get into the script.rpyc, please help, I've translated everything but I can't get it in

German
ich komme nicht in die script.rpyc rein bitte um mit hilfe ich habe alles übersetzt nur das nicht komme einfach nicht rein

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
New Lives New Pleasures-0.0.2-win

View attachment 3117336

Englisch
I can't get into the script.rpyc, please help, I've translated everything but I can't get it in

German
ich komme nicht in die script.rpyc rein bitte um mit hilfe ich habe alles übersetzt nur das nicht komme einfach nicht rein
You don't open script.rpyc, you open and edit script.rpy. Any changes you make to script.rpy will be recompiled into script.rpyc when you run the game.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Dann so
You don't open script.rpyc, you open and edit script.rpy. Any changes you make to script.rpy will be recompiled into script.rpyc when you run the game.

Englisch
Then you should know that you can use Save Editor Online to edit the written script rpyc
and not the script.rpy!?? but this time it can't be opened here!

german
Dann solltest du wissen dass man mit Save Editor Online Das geschripende script rpyc damit bearbeiten kann
und nicht das script.rpy !?? doch diesmal lässt sich hier nicht öffnen!

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes