Unreal Engine Unreal Bellyful Life [v0.1] [Fierylion]

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Damn, I just found my new favorite game on F95... especially since it can also be played in true 3D VR with just a simple Google Cardboard clone and any Android phone. I'll be watching this with much interest...

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
Damn, I just found my new favorite game on F95... especially since it can also be played in true 3D VR with just a simple Google Cardboard clone and any Android phone. I'll be watching this with much interest...
uhh I just wanna make sure you posted to the right game xD
I don't think I enabled VR mode for this one tho

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
uhh I just wanna make sure you posted to the right game xD
I don't think I enabled VR mode for this one tho
Oh, I sure did... Not sure any intentional VR-mode would do anything for me as I DO NOT own any "proper" VR (none of the big name goggles) - only a "Google Cardboard" clone which is just a glorified box with some lenses that you can put an Android phone in.

Anyway, the thing is Unreal has a fairly obscure built-in option that doesn't need any involvement from the game dev to work: if you start ANY Unreal-based game with the command line option "-emulatestereo" it will render the game in side-by-side-stereo, as in render two separate, different, true 3D images next to each other on the same screen.

All I have to do then is use a free 3rd party tool like Trinus to capture and stream the PC's screen to its companion app on my phone, chuck the phone into the Google Cardboard clone strapped to my face and voila, proper 3D VR. Since the app reads the phone's gyro and sends it back converted into mouse movements, the game actually reacts to head movements too on its own, without "proper" VR controls. Clunky? Oh hell yeah, but a tiny fraction of the cost of any "proper" VR gear... ;)

Reactions: fierylion

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
...is there any vaginal interaction in this game? Or its predecessor, for that matter...? The inflation status screen seems to indicate that there should be, but I couldn't find any...

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
No anything yet because FL keeps getting distracted and abandons multiple games per month. He's currently making a text game on Itch.

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
headshot.gif
No anything yet because FL keeps getting distracted and abandons multiple games per month. He's currently making a text game on Itch.
As per the rules of our community, anyone who complains about the lack of updates shall be shot by the vagina cannon

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
So I see indeed. Such a shame...

As per the rules of our community, anyone who complains about the lack of updates shall be shot by the vagina cannon
Would it happen to be a, uh, water cannon...? If so, I might just start vocally complaining on purpose...

• Haha
Reactions: Gummiel