3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I wonder if the game has gone through any beta testing :unsure:
After the number of bugs (nonsensical placement of choices that are not intended to work, inability to perform basic activities such as workout or studying) I'm guessing not...

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Can't seem to do much. Don't get that scene in the lobby and the game says talk to mom again, but after that, I can't get it to progress. Jsut a loop.

Reactions: Cryptist

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It will be hotter if you add NTR
It's hilarious to me that any Dev can make a college VN, and be the only guy screwing the hot babes at school. College is a cesspool of NTR and betrayal, it's basic training for dealing with women in real life. Very few come out the other end of college as a loyal spouse, for both sexes. There is a reason it's commonly known that college couples that get married is thought of as "a practice marriage". Before you boomers come out complaining that's not true, I'm referring to generation X and above...and just like there is someone that wins the lottery, there are couples that marry in college and live happily ever after...it's just the odds of that happening are slim to none.

Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
So apart from the bugs and such... what CAN be done? I mean you can't go to school apart from the first day... I tried every dialogue with not much success... and Debra is nowhere in the house...

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes