2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Bloody free roam
The worst kind too. One or more items don't appear until finding its trigger. The kind where you just follow the steps because there's no joy to be had in its process otherwise. Get it over with. Also had trouble finding the jacuzzi, I was trying to click where I wanted to be instead of the first step of the journey to it haha

StarGlider

Mar 8, 2018
It's because of Sandbox I have added this to my watch list.
Again, people complaining about sandbox, do you people know that other people Prefer sandbox?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Funny, nobody complained about freeroam in Being a DYK.
You sure? I remember many complains/hate about it in the game thread...

Again, people complaining about sandbox, do you people know that other people Prefer sandbox?
This game started as a VN and suddenly, after quite some updates, switched to this game style. For me a lose/lose decision. The ones following the game so far becaue it was a VN (like me) are now pissed. And the others probably don't like it because the first 5 episodes are not their preferred sandbox either. And be prepared for a not so good implementation, too (you already need a written walkthrough to get through that free roam part).

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Lots of complaints about the free roam. I have to admit that I found it frustrating, too. The navigation is a bit unintuitive (e.g., some areas you go up to go in but go right to get out) and that's fairly common for free roams. Having multiple renders of areas from different entry points takes more effort, but it's way more user-friendly.

Still, the thing that made it frustrating is that the semi-transparent arrows are too hard to see. This isn't the first time I've seen this problem. I remember pointing out a very similar problem in another game and the dev ignored it, but over time more and more players complained. Some things can become completely invisible just by adjusting brightness and contrast on your monitor.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Made a Mod with gallery/replay unlock, renaming and resetting the relationships,
choice hints/WT ( but not really needed) + some more game settings.

==================================
April 28, 2024
New game version is out, I check it as soon as possible

Edit: seems it has changed into a free roam, not sure
I continue here
==================================
Hi, where is the mod link?

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
It's just bad form to spring a sandbox on people half a dozen episodes into development. Besides that a sandbox has got to be done just right otherwise it'll just be a disjointed time-sink. It's a shame, I was enjoying this one... I guess I'll swing back in a couple updates, after the dev gets treatment for their cranial rectal inversion syndrome.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
It physically hurts when I see games like this with such wasted potential, a disguised kinetic novel with not a single good decision being made and now sandbox? You cannot make this shit up, makes no sense

Feb 20, 2024
I' going to have to agree with xXwankerXx here. The game really isn't that bad. I've been sitting back back and watching this thread go to hell. I normally don't even post that much but, I can't just sit idle anymore. For all the bad comments being made. More than likely most haven't even tried the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So how about instead of just jumping on the bandwagon of dissing the game because of others opinions just because it's convient and easier than forming your own. I say you should hold your judgement until you give it a try and form your own opinion. I realize that some content is not for everyone.It's frustrating because I think most would like it if they would just try it without a preconceived notion. I'm not really into the sharing & ntr either. But, that is not what is here. If everyone approached life similarily the world would be a better place. Alright I'm done thanks for letting me vent.[/SPOILER]
One thing that prevents me from playing is Aunt. The fact that she's a fucking camwhore, so this game could be buried so deep that no one would ever find it again. I will never touch a game with camwhore material in it. It doesn't matter how hot a woman is, it turns into completely unbearable shit that you don't want to touch with a long stick.

I can't tell you what all has been fixed, as I don't download this shit but there was way too much material here that I will never touch in a game.

Last edited:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
One thing that prevents me from playing is Aunt. The fact that she's a fucking camwhore, so this game could be buried so deep that no one would ever find it again. I will never touch a game with camwhore material in it. It doesn't matter how hot a woman is, it turns into completely unbearable shit that you don't want to touch with a long stick.

I can't tell you what all has been fixed, as I don't download this shit but there was way too much material here that I will never touch in a game.
He is never changing that so you might as well leave and never come back.

I think most people had issue with everything being unavoidable, not just being there. Forced threesome, forced camgirl, forced everytting. If you could get to decide I bet the reviews would be better. That being said, now this turning into a fucking sandbox, its like the game is getting worst and not better, a shame because it has so much potential with these renders.

Funny, nobody complained about freeroam in Being a DYK.
Yes they did, it is the worst part of the game and the reason it is such a hassle to play multiple routes LIKE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO. The freeroam is the reason I only play two routes in the game, cant bother to do all that shit again and again

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

The cam girl stuff doesn't bother in fact depending on the LI in other games I find it can be kind of hot sometimes. But we clearly have different views on that. What bothered me was alot of forced scenes but I heard someone say there is some choices now I don't know. But before the forced scene left a sour taste in my mouth as I didn't want to do anything with most of the girls as I didn't want to cheat on the MC's girlfriend on my main save or just didn't like a LI. ( like the principal for instance). I guess sandbox now not sure didn't play the update yet.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, we call those people masochists.

The party free roam / sandbox could have been more annoying. But between hard to see movement arrows that blend in with the environment, shit that doesn't indicate it can be interacted with until it's moused over, obscure directions, continuous back and forth, and no clear list of goals, it would have been fucking difficult.

In short, this is shit-tier sandbox.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IRebel
Feb 20, 2024
The cam girl stuff doesn't bother in fact depending on the LI in other games I find it can be kind of hot sometimes. But we clearly have different views on that. What bothered me was alot of forced scenes but I heard someone say there is some choices now I don't know. But before the forced scene left a sour taste in my mouth as I didn't want to do anything with most of the girls as I didn't want to cheat on the MC's girlfriend on my main save or just didn't like a LI. ( like the principal for instance). I guess sandbox now not sure didn't play the update yet.
Camwhore is the same as whore to me. That is, selling sexual material for money. Camwhore is even dirtier when it's happening to the whole world at the same time. I don't want to touch or even see a woman whose pussy has probably been seen by the whole world before me. I also strongly equate it to NTR as well. I don't share my woman live or on camera in any situation. I prefer not to play games with that kind of material.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes