2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Made a Mod with gallery/replay unlock, renaming and resetting the relationships,
choice hints/WT ( but not really needed) + some more game settings.

====================================
Mar. 24, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version Ep6P1

Info: The game has a bug, the "laundry" minigame
code is not implemented so far. To prevent errors
I removed it in the gameplay.
====================================

Download Mod v0.6 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6 (~200MB)
Pixeldrain -
Info: I had to change the save location, old saves are not shown therefore.
You can either copy them manually (from .../com.universitydaysseason1/)
Or you can use the ones posted below from me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Download:
Saves from the end of each game chapter, beginning at save page 1
(extract them into ...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.universitydaysseason1\)

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3382160 View attachment 3382161 View attachment 3382162 View attachment 3382163
any hero who can update the mod?

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
im stuck i did all of the crap im suppose to do bang one on balcony , bedrooms and swimming pool and RV /camper but i can not leave what am i missing this is detarded af to have to do this need a check list of what your missing and stuff so we know wtf it is we are supposed to be doing in order to move now im just clicking everything in each area hoping i will move the fck on i talked to all the girls and stuff so idk wtf to do since clearly this has no checklist/objectives outline for us to follow that is not hidden which these seem to be that we can not see might want to fix that since you clearly well your subs WANT A SANDBOX (n) :poop: just food for thought . EDIT : after clicking for ages i found it so im good now (y) :poop:

ajc100

Dec 20, 2021
im stuck i did all of the crap im suppose to do bang one on balcony , bedrooms and swimming pool and RV /camper but i can not leave what am i missing this is detarded af to have to do this need a check list of what your missing and stuff so we know wtf it is we are supposed to be doing in order to move now im just clicking everything in each area hoping i will move the fck on i talked to all the girls and stuff so idk wtf to do since clearly this has no checklist/objectives outline for us to follow that is not hidden which these seem to be that we can not see might want to fix that since you clearly well your subs WANT A SANDBOX (n) :poop: just food for thought . EDIT : after clicking for ages i found it so im good now (y) :poop:
Also stuck how did you do it?

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
Some of the stuff is avoidable now, the mobster/professional hitman-looking asshole stepdad is out of the picture, and you don't pimp out Scarlet, MC's aunt, you only help her out with her OF side hustle by taking pics of her in seductive poses so she can scam the living fuck out of her dumb simps while pretending to give a shit about them. Where have we heard that before ??:whistle::ROFLMAO:

It's obvious the MC will be the only one to fuck her AND get paid for it too. Sounds like a pretty big W to me, but to each their own, and the rest of the stuff is avoidable, if I'm not mistaken, so the game isn't that bad. Won't say it's a masterpiece, but it sure isn't as bad as some of those wannabe reviewers want you to believe it is.

The only advice you need to hear is to play it yourself and draw your own conclusion. Some of us like it, others don't, but in the end, it's your own opinion that matters. Just wait for the compressed version to be posted here by our hero SonsOfLiberty, give it a go and see what YOU think about the game and its story.
I' going to have to agree with xXwankerXx here. The game really isn't that bad. I've been sitting back back and watching this thread go to hell. I normally don't even post that much but, I can't just sit idle anymore. For all the bad comments being made. More than likely most haven't even tried the game.
So how about instead of just jumping on the bandwagon of dissing the game because of others opinions just because it's convient and easier than forming your own. I say you should hold your judgement until you give it a try and form your own opinion. I realize that some content is not for everyone.It's frustrating because I think most would like it if they would just try it without a preconceived notion. I'm not really into the sharing & ntr either. But, that is not what is here. If everyone approached life similarily the world would be a better place. Alright I'm done thanks for letting me vent.[/SPOILER]

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I' going to have to agree with xXwankerXx here. The game really isn't that bad. I've been sitting back back and watching this thread go to hell. I normally don't even post that much but, I can't just sit idle anymore. For all the bad comments being made. More than likely most haven't even tried the game.
So how about instead of just jumping on the bandwagon of dissing the game because of others opinions just because it's convient and easier than forming your own. I say you should hold your judgement until you give it a try and form your own opinion. I realize that some content is not for everyone.It's frustrating because I think most would like it if they would just try it without a preconceived notion. I'm not really into the sharing & ntr either. But, that is not what is here. If everyone approached life similarily the world would be a better place. Alright I'm done thanks for letting me vent.[/SPOILER]
To be honest, you don't deserve the hate that you are getting here. If im not wrong, you changed a lot of things that the game has in early releases that were really bad in the eyes of the audience you are intending. The reason people criticize without having played is because of bad experiences with devs, devs here have a horribly bad reputation but it seems that you are trying to better the game for the people and for that you have my respect.I haven't played the game yet but seeing that (supposedly)you changed a lot of things that can enter the three letter terrain, im going to give it a try. Latter i will say my feedback whithout hate (you have enough right now xd)

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Oh no, I missed this post. Don't tell me the dev's already working on another game and planning to release it without finishing this one first.

Didn't he learn anything from ALL his previous mistakes and his three already-abandoned other games ??:cautious:(n)
You should inform yourself and read before you make assumptions

"In Due Time will not be released in any way, shape, or form before Season 1 of University Days is complete, other than the odd preview / update log here on Patreon. University Days is still my main project for the time-being, but I'm homing all of the skills I've learnt whilst developing University Days into another project. "

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
To be honest, you don't deserve the hate that you are getting here. If im not wrong, you changed a lot of things that the game has in early releases that were really bad in the eyes of the audience you are intending. The reason people criticize without having played is because of bad experiences with devs, devs here have a horribly bad reputation but it seems that you are trying to better the game for the people and for that you have my respect.I haven't played the game yet but seeing that (supposedly)you changed a lot of things that can enter the three letter terrain, im going to give it a try. Latter i will say my feedback whithout hate (you have enough right now xd)
Really appreciate the kind words, thank you!

Reactions: 6string420

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Hi! Everything was great until the end of the party. I found the key, banged Maddie and thought, "End of party" but nothing happened. Did I miss something or is there a bug?

Reactions: Fapmaister

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
You should inform yourself and read before you make assumptions
In Due Time will not be released in any way, shape, or form before Season 1 of University Days is complete, other than the odd preview / update log here on Patreon. University Days is still my main project for the time-being
Your logic doesn't add up, nor does your track record agree with you, no offense. Finishing the 1st season of University Days first and then starting to release updates for the next game means exactly what I said, and you just confirmed it... finishing the 1st Season of University Days doesn't mean you finished the whole game, unless In Due Time IS the second season of this game or something like that.:WeSmart:

There was no need to add sandbox here either, but you still did it, even tho you probably knew or should've known most ppl hate it, and the only one making any assumptions here is you, cuz, as you can read in my last two replies, I'm one of the guys who defended your game, not criticized it. Can't keep defending you after you tell us you want to do the same thing you did before and start working on two games simultaneously again.

We can all see here how 'good' that worked out for you in the long run, so you shouldn't blame anyone for being skeptical about the results and continue working hard to prove us wrong.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UniversityDays-S1EP6P2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
Man, there are a lot of "You should make the game the way I think it should be done." Clowns here. :LOL: Sitting all safe behind thier screens. All talk, Blah, Blah, Blah...

I like the game, and I am looking forward to In Due Time

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Sandbox has ruined so many potentially good games.
Indeed - and this one is a perfect example where sandbox doesn't make any sense at all.
Sandbox is ok when you can do several storylines aside each other at same time - but what we got here is a blind run just to find the next hint or trigger. A sandbox game where a dev has to release a walkthrough to avoid grind and bad mood is a bad idea.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes