3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm surprised that people keep bringing up this DLC tbh.

It doesn't really add much. A couple of costumes for each girl, but without any H-scenes for said costumes.

A couple of new weapons.

Three maps with higher difficulty than any of the previous maps.

That's it. No new H-scenes. No story. Nothing.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I'm surprised that people keep bringing up this DLC tbh.

It doesn't really add much. A couple of costumes for each girl, but without any H-scenes for said costumes.

A couple of new weapons.

Three maps with higher difficulty than any of the previous maps.

That's it. No new H-scenes. No story. Nothing.
I guess it's for those people who play H-games for the "gameplay," which is apparently a lot of people. Guess they don't have any other games to play.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I guess it's for those people who play H-games for the "gameplay," which is apparently a lot of people. Guess they don't have any other games to play.
To be fair, I played this game for the gameplay for quite a while myself when I originally got it. It's genuinely fun, even with the issues it has. However, I still don't feel that the DLC adds enough to warrant redownloading the whole thing and playing from zero and all that fun jazz. Not unless there's been an utterly MASSIVE improvement to the translation quality... and I very much doubt that such a thing happened.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
To be fair, I played this game for the gameplay for quite a while myself when I originally got it. It's genuinely fun, even with the issues it has. However, I still don't feel that the DLC adds enough to warrant redownloading the whole thing and playing from zero and all that fun jazz. Not unless there's been an utterly MASSIVE improvement to the translation quality... and I very much doubt that such a thing happened.
I agree with almost everything except translation part, as I remember it was fine translated in 2+ versions.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I agree with almost everything except translation part, as I remember it was fine translated in 2+ versions.
That's really a matter of standards tbh... and I have really high standards. I don't have that sig about crap MTLs for no reason.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
That's really a matter of standards tbh... and I have really high standards. I don't have that sig about crap MTLs for no reason.
It's wasn't mtl in steam version. And steam version released more than year ago.

Kserks123

Jan 20, 2021
All who want save for ver 2.4 and unlock gallery (idk have this game more then one ending, but all cg open). Enjoy!
Extract in C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanilla_Simp

kilua88

Apr 5, 2021
for ppl having trouble with hard mode:
-gatling is broken: on any character it outdps everything (turret+growth)
-hurricane is broken: on any character it outdps everything (velocity missile+projectile speed)
those two alone clear the last level's 25-30 min mark easily

Best characters:
to farm early: pink girl since she starts with turret and treasure. she's still good endgame due to autoturret being broken and having 1 extra turret for all three turret skills allows her to run less ultimate weapons for specialized passives
examples:turret-black hole turret-greek letter turret-hurricane
with magnet+growth+projectile speed
5 slots to spare

everything else:
sword girl is broken, having crit cooldown and raw strenght + hp regen means you can get hurt early game greeding exp drops
and you scale amazingly well late game. it also helps that her best build is full of synergy. you can literally stand afk and beat final level once you have the setup:
passives:crit rate-crit damage-strenght-cooldown-growth-projectile speed
weapons:sword-machine gun-velocity missile-rocket launcher-turret-landmine(greek turret also works if you need early clear power or if you are afk'ing in early levels where they won't reach landmines)
0 slots to spare, this is best build. only flex is landmine for greek turret in early levels.

-priority should be getting hurricane/turret asap
-growth early helps getting levels
-kill elites but don't pick them drops up immediately if you are only a few levels from super weapon
-delete something you don't want any level up where there are no turret/missile
-skip level ups if no turret/missile is available BUT you have elite cores on the ground.
thanks man ;)

DrEegis

Aug 13, 2018
So i got back into this game after a long break (didnt have any troubles running it. neither eng nor jap dlc versns.)
And for some reason it freezes for a few seconds at the wave spawn. Just like some folks described here.

But got it fixed somehow. Its weird, i dont understand myself why the freeze is gone. Here is what i did:
- backup saves (/Appdata/LocalLow/DefalutCompany/universe_treasure) made folders for jap and eng
- erased everything in game folder (the one with exe), renamed it into "Treasure of the Universe"
- unpacked eng 2.4 ver archive into it (entire content of the last folder with executable)
- applied patch and tested it using eng save files
works alright so then:

- unpacked jap dlc and replaced everything. (erased the contents of game folder again)
- copy pasted jap save and ran executable through ntlea jap locale settings (im on w10)
no problem whatsoever.

tldr: clean reinstall/ replace everything from downloaded archive fixed the freeze on wave or boss spawn issue

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
Nope, not working. Seems like all locale emulators work only with 32-bit executables. This game is 64-bit.
locale emulator works for me but also be careful with some of game from the dev since apperantly the giant treasure had two unneeded files that were virus types that doesn't effect the game

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
locale emulator works for me but also be careful with some of game from the dev since apperantly the giant treasure had two unneeded files that were virus types that doesn't effect the game
They not in Steam Store so I don't care. Also I actually managed to found a Locale Emulator (called Locale Remulator) for x64 and configured it the way so it works with Steam game just by straight launching the game without any additional steps.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes