Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.3.0

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Sorry, I may be mistaken, but I believe the image is already baked in and would require file replacement. View attachment 3309778
Are you planning to redraw game images? If you have the images ready, you can replace it using texture_replacer.
extract textures with or

Nov 14, 2022
Are you planning to redraw game images? If you have the images ready, you can replace it using texture_replacer.
extract textures with or
I'm not sure, but it sounds very time consuming.
I guess it's not so easy to replace them after all.
Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Nov 14, 2022
(59MB) for クロネのきもち
install BepInEx.
extract it to BepInEx\plugins folder.
Thank you very much for your kindness, I was able to make it uncensored successfully.
It seems I had the wrong version of BepInEx all along!
Is there a simple way to identify the BepInEx version, mono/IL2CPP?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Thank you very much for your kindness, I was able to make it uncensored successfully.
It seems I had the wrong version of BepInEx all along!
Is there a simple way to identify the BepInEx version, mono/IL2CPP?
generally mono version has "(exe filename)_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" file.
il2cpp is "GameAssembly.dll" file exists at game folder.

Last edited:

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
How exactly works that uncensored mosaic in Unity any tip? (FilterStrings)

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
How exactly works that uncensored mosaic in Unity any tip?
There are two main ways to apply mosaics. Hard and Soft.
Hard : prepare censored textures(images) and apply to game.
Soft : apply mosaic(pixelated, blur and many ways) to renderer or textures runtime.
some games apply hard and soft mosaics.

this plugin is checks the renderer and materials names. if "mosaic" found in those names, disable renderer or materials.
you can browse renderer, materials and GameObject with plugin. and can make enabled/disabled with it on runtime.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Ik it works now. ^w^
IDK wat broke in the previous game folder, although re-dling seem 2 have fixed it. ^w^
TY, 4 the help, kumarin. >w<

casparpoi

Jul 11, 2020
Can't remove the mosaic of il2cpp unity game. When I open the assets file in UAS, it said "system.out of memory exception". I've also tried the universal uncensored dll, it didn't work either. The bepinex version is be.688. Could u please try to remove the mosaic of this game? The dlsite page of the game is .

nekonick123

Mar 16, 2019
Can't remove the mosaic of il2cpp unity game. When I open the assets file in UAS, it said "system.out of memory exception". I've also tried the universal uncensored dll, it didn't work either. The bepinex version is be.688. Could u please try to remove the mosaic of this game? The dlsite page of the game is .
This is just using unity to play videos

Reactions: kumarin

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Mega
Latest translation; confidently around 95% done with every piece of potential dialogue.
Feel free to use this as a baseline
The only thing I left kinda untouched is just the blowjob noises lmao
As much as I'd like to edit every HMmMHmHAmPAHPAMHMAPH with three Ms to 2 Ms

ed; this is for the latest game release at the time of making this post; <A girl being bullied>
hi kumarin i tried to uncensor this with your method but it didn't work.
the guy manually translated the patch with rei patcher, i tried to download Bepinex and starts the game to create plugin folder but it didn't appear.
I'm not an expert but coould it be that Bepinex goes in conflict with Rei patcher ?