Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.3.0

Araragi74

Sep 22, 2018
hi im trying to uncensor Ecchi & Craft but im a lil bit confused on how to use bepin.i tried following the guilde but with no luck

Reactions: spokkimax

TAPAHTYJI

Jul 22, 2018
for Ecchi & Craft. (44.5MB. recommended)
It's made with v0.43 textures & LoveNot's works.

Below plugin is made with v0.43's textures only..
Original textures are censored. 'cause It was released on DLsite(under the japan laws).
So I made Uncensor plugins pack. Not at all textures are uncensored. 'cause used textures are from early access version 0.43. Added new scenes are all censored.
Extract it to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. Texture_Replacer plugin is stupid. so duplicated images are used..
I want to clarify for myself. Does this plugin work on new versions or only on 0.43 version? No way to do it, and the BepInEx window shows this: image123.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I want to clarify for myself. Does this plugin work on new versions or only on 0.43 version? No way to do it, and the BepInEx window shows this: View attachment 3181592
game client is mono type. of course, BepInEx BE 6 mono type is working. but BepInEx BE 6 mono is not good at compaitble with plugins.(ex. MTL plugin)
and my plugin is for BepInEx 5. use the .
if game client is il2cpp, must use BepInEX BE 6.

Reactions: TAPAHTYJI

TAPAHTYJI

Jul 22, 2018
game client is mono type. of course, BepInEx BE 6 mono type is working. but BepInEx BE 6 mono is not good at compaitble with plugins.(ex. MTL plugin)
and my plugin is for BepInEx 5. use the .
if game client is il2cpp, must use BepInEX BE 6.
Oo ty, with v5.4.22 it works now

ScaffiN

Aug 5, 2023

It doesn't work in this game, can you help me with this problem pls?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
for Ecchi & Craft. (44.5MB. recommended)
It's made with v0.43 textures & LoveNot's works.

Below plugin is made with v0.43's textures only..
Original textures are censored. 'cause It was released on DLsite(under the japan laws).
So I made Uncensor plugins pack. Not at all textures are uncensored. 'cause used textures are from early access version 0.43. Added new scenes are all censored.
Extract it to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. Texture_Replacer plugin is stupid. so duplicated images are used..
Interesting post, but I think the uncensored version of the game is not complete yet since the newer scenes are still censored.
And I'm struggling because I cannot find a way to make you uncensor plugins pack work. I guess it's for an older version.
Perhaps we will have to wait for a proper uncensored release for the final and most complete version, which is 1.30

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Interesting post, but I think the uncensored version of the game is not complete yet since the newer scenes are still censored.
And I'm struggling because I cannot find a way to make you uncensor plugins pack work. I guess it's for an older version.
Perhaps we will have to wait for a proper uncensored release for the final and most complete version, which is 1.30
I tested on v1.30 DLC. it's works.
of course, new scenes are can't uncensored before textures are ready.
may be you BepInEx is fail to load. check the game path(try with "d:\Game\Ecchi & Craft").
another check point is disable the anti-virus.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I tested on v1.30 DLC. it's works.
of course, new scenes are can't uncensored before textures are ready.
may be you BepInEx is fail to load. check the game path(try with "d:\Game\Ecchi & Craft").
another check point is disable the anti-virus.
Can you plase send me your folder as a .ZIP archive in order for me to check if there is something wrong ?

ScaffiN

Aug 5, 2023
Hello again dear friend, I again found a project in which nothing works for me, please help. ;c

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hello again dear friend, I again found a project in which nothing works for me, please help. ;c
I checked that uncensor plugin is working on that game.
check the game path.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Not sure if I did something wrong but the plugin isn't working. I tried with BepInEx 5.4.22 x64 with the lastest game version on the last post.

Unity - Love challenge [v1.0.6] [雪山雞白郎, SnowGBL] | F95zone
keyword is "censor". but game client is unity 2022.1. plugin is not support yet. I will update it.
BTW, I tried edit Assembly-CSharp.dll that disable the "censor" method. but not works.

edit.
unity 2022.1. plugin is not support -> can be supported by edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file.
HideManagerGameObject = true

edit DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file as
ForceRemoveFilter = censor

Edit2. I made uncensor plugin for Love Challenge.
if don't want to use the plugin, you can edit Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
edit InstantPlay.Start method with DnSpy
add below line to top of method.
C:
this._Main.ShowCensor = false;
I don't know if it's related, but check the another 2 method.
  • Man.Censor
  • Woman.Censor
add below line to top of method.
C:
TF = false;

Last edited:
Reactions: Tadewing and maxmic
Nov 14, 2022
I'm sorry, you're the only one I can turn to, so let me ask you a question.
How can I play Kurone's Feelings in uncensored Japanese?
I have both Chinese uncensored and Japanese censored.
スクリーンショット (186).png スクリーンショット (188).png Is it impossible because the file structure is different?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022