Tutorial Tool Unity Unity Text Extractor for Reipatcher ( _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zetron

Apr 19, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for this program, some games not compatible but for those where it works, it's better than live translation.

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
That's up to Reipatcher.
If Reipatcher works, this method can help you (if they don't use TextsAssets as I explain in the tutorial)
In tests I've done, some games that "seem not to work" with Reipatcher, by adding Mods and tweaking settings, you can get them to work.

Test games "before" with Reipatcher

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
Hola . Primero que todo muchas gracias por el aporte en cuanto a conocimiento .

Lastimosamente sin una herramienta adecuada para traducir el archivo de txt de forma automática , termina siendo poco funcional este tutorial , al menos para los menos avezados en estos temas como yo . En comentarios anteriores recomendaron una pagina , pero es imposible traducirlo desde ahí .

Por lo tanto, no tendría ningún problema en donar para obtener tu programa de traducción , agradecería mucho tu colaboración.

Saludos...
Para traducir un simple archivo .txt no hay que ser muy avezado.
Sería un buen comienzo en estos temas para ti entonces.

Saludos...

johtan

Apr 12, 2022
Hello, thank you for all you do to help us play games in our language (y). Has anyone had success with the Timestamps lost love game?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Could this method be theoretically used to extract, manually proofread/edit the text files, and then create a patch that is simply just a proofread version of the game?

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020

dont work for me does anyone have another program? for me it gives error loading python dll phyton311dll

loadlibrary: pyinstaller format messagew failed

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022

dont work for me does anyone have another program? for me it gives error loading python dll phyton311dll

loadlibrary: pyinstaller format messagew failed
what version of windows do you use?
where did you put the program?

You may be using a very old version of Windows.
You may be using a location that requires privileges

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes