4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
V0.3 Alpha is here. Check my patreon page. I will drop here V0.3 Preview later.
Looking forward to it! :love:
You most likely won't answer it but seeing her (hot, top only atm) coming wedding dress in the banner I really hope/wish she also wears stockings (and perhaps a corset). ;) Tihi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Keller and asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
0.3 preview , is it different from patreon version or its name is like that?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Lately I'm seeing games of this type that don't put ntr in the tags when it is included in the game. I don't understand this habit of hiding that information and then complaining that their thread is filled with people complaining. Damn, your game has ntr? Well, put it in the tags and that way we will all save time and hassle.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2996664

Overview:
Dive into the love story of Diana and Brian, a couple set to marry on the exotic island of El-Paraiso. You'll navigate them through challenging situations and temptations, testing their morals and loyalty. Now their destiny is in your hands. You can help to build strong relationships and family or... Push them to the darker sides of their souls. Explore the complexities of romantic relationships and nature of desire.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Bunny Devil
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Preview
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Note to uploader: The way the preview shots were updated, you can only scroll through a few of them. Others come up as separate screenshots that can't be scrolled through, unlike most games. You've got to physically click and then dismiss many of the screenshots one by one. I'm not sure what causes this or doesn't, but you might want to fix it to help hook more people into following the game.

Reactions: BunnyDevil

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
This could honestly be a decent game... but any game that has multiple choices and wrong choice = game over immediately looses my interest. So good luck dev, but this is clearly not gonna be my cup of tea.

Reactions: najm

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
This has a lot of potential. Please be so kind and offer a "revert to last choice" for the game-over paths.
I thought that I made all deadend options auto-revertable to the last checkpoint. Can you tell me which one is not working?

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Damn it, Dev. I've had no fappable games for weeks, & now two release within a day or so apart. :mad: My balls were a biblical flood & now they'll be an ancient desert. No in-betweens. :cry:

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes