4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
There will be. Dave and Diana seperate path and Dave (Guetta) crosses path with a female character not yet implemented or Alice (not decided yet).
After some serious togetherness they decide to get married.
On the wedding day at the chuch when all await the walkin from the bride who apparently takes a lot of time and his best man who called him before that he headed back to get the rings he forgot, one of her maid of honor appears all of sudden and announces that the bride still needs some time to get ...ehmm...finished ;)

Seriously wtf, why you always ask for spoilers for the games. They are in developpment!
Let them finish the game and if it doesn't suits you fine, time to move on!

But what problem do you have, in many posts of many games, many ask how many paths there are, and what type, so why this attitude, whether the Dev wants to answer or not, I won't make a controversy, but it's up to him to decide, no to a any player, you really have nothing to do if you come to answer on behalf of others, on something indicative, meh.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
But what problem do you have, in many posts of many games, many ask how many paths there are, and what type, so why this attitude, whether the Dev wants to answer or not, I won't make a controversy, but it's up to him to decide, no to a any player, you really have nothing to do if you come to answer on behalf of others, on something indicative, meh.
Ask the devs in private when you are that desperate for spoilers!:rolleyes:
Or read the scripts.
Many games give you important informations on the available paths even when the game is still in developpment just by reading them!

The way you do it here on the forum is unnecessary.
You don't even show the politeness to put the scenes that annoy you in spoiler brackets in your posts!

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Wedding Adventures [v0.3 alpha]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Or read the scripts.
Many games give you important informations on the available paths even when the game is still in developpment just by reading them!

You don't even show the politeness to put the scenes that annoy you in spoiler brackets in your posts!
Here only to say you have a beatiful avatar, my friend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: r0ckh0und

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
My two cent. I like this game. Graphics is so and so, but the story is well written and (probably, I hope) the choices will have a reason in the storyboard. I saw that if wife don't take barman's number, there isn't the flashback, so it means that the story changes. I hope so.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Looks interesting so far! What about future tags? Will this game include pregnancy and breeding between the two main characters? Will they involve one or more other females in their sexual activities?

homewaanarchist

May 14, 2018
It seems like it's got potential. There are some issues. Like in a lot of these games it's very hard to figure out what sets you on a particular path. Like if I want "Straight Recently Married Woman winds up a Lesbian: The Movie" It's very difficult to figure out what would set you there. Also forcing a rewind when somebody picks the wrong options is really irritating. Like it is terrible design, if I don't get to make a choice, just don't have the choice. Like have it just be dialogue. If you're doing in progress pathways maybe annotate that. And probably annotate what specific path that goes too. The rewind thing is particularly odious, like I play games to make choices and if I can't tell what the hell those choices are going and the game forces me to go back to make the same choice differently. It's really frustrating. I'd rather have less choice clicks and have them meaningful.

There isn't really enough content to say anything about the game's actual path. Like I know that people were upset about "spoilers" but the reason people are asking is because when you download a game and you have no idea what pathways are available it can be a very frustrating gaming experience. Anyways there's potential here, it just needs cleaned up and the choices need to be more clear and potentially more meaningful

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It seems like it's got potential. There are some issues. Like in a lot of these games it's very hard to figure out what sets you on a particular path. Like if I want "Straight Recently Married Woman winds up a Lesbian: The Movie" It's very difficult to figure out what would set you there. Also forcing a rewind when somebody picks the wrong options is really irritating. Like it is terrible design, if I don't get to make a choice, just don't have the choice. Like have it just be dialogue. If you're doing in progress pathways maybe annotate that. And probably annotate what specific path that goes too. The rewind thing is particularly odious, like I play games to make choices and if I can't tell what the hell those choices are going and the game forces me to go back to make the same choice differently. It's really frustrating. I'd rather have less choice clicks and have them meaningful.

There isn't really enough content to say anything about the game's actual path. Like I know that people were upset about "spoilers" but the reason people are asking is because when you download a game and you have no idea what pathways are available it can be a very frustrating gaming experience. Anyways there's potential here, it just needs cleaned up and the choices need to be more clear and potentially more meaningful

the problem also of the game, and of the reason that is lost a lot during updates, these flashbacks while the couple sleeps, I say, now we are on the eve of the wedding, why relive the episodes that led the couple to the wedding, now we are at the proposal, at what's the point of reliving the past, with choices that aren't useful, if you get the sentences wrong on the first date, we have to repeat the scene because the couple doesn't work, what's the point if we now have the game set on marriage, it's a total salad of reality and past.

Reactions: Alex_88 and jojogeo

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Or read the scripts.

you said that I was inappropriate for my request about the future, but others have asked and ascertained what the future will have the game, and with them everything is silent. two weights two measures.

Reactions: jojogeo

homewaanarchist

May 14, 2018
the problem also of the game, and of the reason that is lost a lot during updates, these flashbacks while the couple sleeps, I say, now we are on the eve of the wedding, why relive the episodes that led the couple to the wedding, now we are at the proposal, at what's the point of reliving the past, with choices that aren't useful, if you get the sentences wrong on the first date, we have to repeat the scene because the couple doesn't work, what's the point if we now have the game set on marriage, it's a total salad of reality and past.
Yep! This for sure! Also like there are plenty of couples that would "work" even if one member wasn't that invested. Like "Sure I don't really love her, but who else am I going to marry, I'll learn to love her"

Reactions: alyssssssssss

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
you said that I was inappropriate for my request about the future, but others have asked and ascertained what the future will have the game, and with them everything is silent. two weights two measures.
Sure, blame it on the others even if you should know better.
All you do is spoiling content which you don't like, start complaining and ask for other content to be implemented.
If your request is not heard by the devs, you begin to badmouthing the games.

• Haha
Reactions: alyssssssssss

Perfectinho

Dec 30, 2020
I have to say it is the best new game for lets say last 2 years! I really like the corruption and building lust ! She will be unstopable slut i hope and she will enjoy lot of cocks and BBC. And visually it is similar to GGGB, thats plus :), keep going bunny devil, i can’t wait for next update. And i hope she will get DP

Reactions: BunnyDevil

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Sure, blame it on the others even if you should know better.
All you do is spoiling content which you don't like, start complaining and ask for other content to be implemented.
If your request is not heard by the devs, you begin to badmouthing the games.

I only asked, if an ending included separation, other users instead confirmed and asked, about being pregnant and cuckolded, a slut, etc., I still don't understand why my request is so attacked, while the spoilers of other players are ignored, boo,

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes