• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
wrong. The world needs more eva kiss lookalike games
This. I like ORS but sometimes I wish for a taboo/fetish game like GGGB. And now this is the hotwife/bbc game (I think right? Judging by the tags) thats kind of crazy GGGB so thats fine too. If people want a more grounded sex story VN, then they still have ORS.

And if you hate both then stop rolling in dog shit... and just walk around it :4Head:.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
So far so good, looking forward to more. Should wait longer between releasing updates though, not enough content, I have no complaints other than wanting more lol.

Reactions: vgbestly

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
With all due respect, but what's the point of releasing 100 mega updates, with a few scenes and nothing more, I honestly don't understand it, the game would seem good, but no offense, it's unnerving if we have to play a scene then wait a bit, to another scene etc. I find it ridiculous..

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Strong start. Looks like this couple going to have black bxxx, lol... It would have better if the mfc doesn't look like she went through multiple plastic surgeries...

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HANDMADE translation of:
Wedding Adventures [v0.2 alpha]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Status Update 5

Greetings Everyone!
I hope you're all doing fantastic. Apologies for the radio silence lately—I've had a whirlwind of side projects these past couple of months, slowing down the game's progress. Regrettably, I won't meet the New Year's update deadline. Now I'm aiming for a release in January-February 2024.
Nevertheless, I have some exciting news to share:
  • Version 0.3 is HUGE: It will cover days 3-6 in El-Paraiso, it'll be packed with events for Diana and Brian. Flashback scenes will weave into the narrative, but only as a minor part of the update.
  • Abundance of Adult Scenes: Hold onto your hats! There's a plan for SIX adult scenes, and some of them may surprise you. Beyond that, a lot of teasing and scenes with daring nude posing will also be in place.
  • Drawing Tablet Acquired! I've equipped myself with a drawing tablet. Sketching should now sprint ahead, promising quicker progress. Plus, it's bound to ramp up the visual quality by leaps and bounds!
And here's a peek at the estimated readiness of Version 0.3 for those who love numbers:
Texts - 75%
Visuals - 55%
Coding - 20%

Love you all! BunnyDevil
PS. Have any ideas who are the guys on the image?

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
BunnyDevil Any new regarding the updates?
Status Update (Jan-Feb 2024)

My dear patrons!
I hope this message finds you well. As January drew to a close, I found myself quite busy and unable to devote as much time to the game as I would have liked. However, February has brought a burst of productivity, and I'm thrilled to share the progress I've made with you.
I'm excited to announce that two new characters have been brought to life and will make their debut in Version 0.3 of the game. With their addition, you'll have the opportunity to meet a total of four new characters in the upcoming update. I can't wait for you to get to know them!
In addition to the new characters, Version 0.3 will feature a plethora of new scenes that I've been hard at work creating. I'm confident that these additions will enhance your gaming experience and immerse you even further into the world of the game.
As for the progress bar, I'd say that report is more accurate than ever:
  • Texts: 90% ✍
  • Code: 65%
Visuals:
  • Sketched: 99%
  • Colored: 90%
  • Rendered: 50%
With the majority of the texts completed and significant progress made on the visuals and code, Version 0.3 is shaping up to be something truly special. I can't wait for you to see it!
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement. Your enthusiasm fuels my dedication to this project, and I'm endlessly grateful for it!
PS. Paid Patrons can expect to see some explicit sneak peaks starting from the next week!
PS 2. How do you like Diana's swimsuit?

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
1709488172933.png
Last Status Update before V0.3

Hello dear Patrons!
Today's update will be brief, as we're nearing the much-anticipated release of the game!
Work is progressing smoothly, and I'm thrilled to announce that I'm aiming to release the update by the end of March. With the majority of the work completed across all aspects of the game, we're getting closer to the finish line with each passing day. Your support and patience throughout this journey have been invaluable, and I can't wait for you to experience the final product.
Here's where we stand with the progress bar:
  • Texts: 95% ✍
  • Code: 75%
Visuals:
  • Colored: 95% ️
  • Rendered: 90% ️
Stay tuned for some sneak peeks in the coming days! I can't wait to share more of the game with you as we approach the release date.
PS. The middle-aged woman in the image is Diana's mom. Doesn't she look awesome for a woman in her late 40s?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3406954
Last Status Update before V0.3

Hello dear Patrons!
Today's update will be brief, as we're nearing the much-anticipated release of the game!
Work is progressing smoothly, and I'm thrilled to announce that I'm aiming to release the update by the end of March. With the majority of the work completed across all aspects of the game, we're getting closer to the finish line with each passing day. Your support and patience throughout this journey have been invaluable, and I can't wait for you to experience the final product.
Here's where we stand with the progress bar:
  • Texts: 95% ✍
  • Code: 75%
Visuals:
  • Colored: 95% ️
  • Rendered: 90% ️
Stay tuned for some sneak peeks in the coming days! I can't wait to share more of the game with you as we approach the release date.
PS. The middle-aged woman in the image is Diana's mom. Doesn't she look awesome for a woman in her late 40s?
Thanks 4 sharing the update status with us :)

Reactions: The Revenant
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes