• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Unfuckable [v0.0.3] [Kenshi20]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Omni-man: "Let me break it down for you, Mark. Your mother and I have a relationship that's all about a master/slave dynamic. When I said she was more like a pet to me, I meant that in the most literal way possible. Remember when you found a dog collar under the couch, and I told you it was because we were getting a dog? That was a lie, son. Truthfully, your mom likes it when I put her on a leash and walk her around the backyard. She's usually naked, of course. I can't explain why, but the whole thing is her idea. She'll piss on trees, sleep in dog cages, chew up furniture -- she once took a full-sized, adult woman's shit in my dockers. Your mother is one fucked-up slut, Mark. And I love her, but im not bringing that energy back to Viltrum with me. Frankly? She scares me sometimes. I don't know who molested her or how they did it, but there is some dark juju in that woman's head, and I just don't know I'm strong enough to fuck it all away."

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Omni-man: "Let me break it down for you, Mark. Your mother and I have a relationship that's all about a master/slave dynamic. When I said she was more like a pet to me, I meant that in the most literal way possible. Remember that time you fodund a dog collar under teh couch and I told you it's because we were getting a dog? That was a lie, son. Truthfully, your mom likes it when I put her on a leash and walk her around the backyard. She's usually naked, of course. I can't explain why, but the whole thing is her idea. She'll piss on trees, sleep in dog cages, chew up furniture -- she once took a full-sized, adult woman shit in my dockers. Your moter is one fucked-up slut, Mark. And I love her, but im not bringing that energy back to Viltrum with me. Frankly? She scares me somtimes. I don't know who molested her or how they did it, but there is some dark juju in that womans head and I just dont know I'm strong enough to fuck it all away"
TBH I wish Omni-man was the MC. Mark is such a simp and deep down he's a cuck. I can see it now Omni fucking Amber and Eve and Mark crying like a bitch. Omni would be like well you took too long. lmao

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know all about the spoilers but right now in the animated version he's still annoying lol. I know it's realistic since he's a teen but you know how annoying teenagers can be. Either way Omni or some other male on the show should be the MC. Well not that stupid robot or Rex.

Reactions: Grelk
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes