• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Unfuckable [v0.0.3] [Kenshi20]

1. 5.00 star(s)

coomerlmao

Goated game my man kenshi20 dont miss. This might just singlehandely be the greatest piece of media this trash website has. I often find myself pondering the purpose of life because we really are just a trillion cells controlling a meat sack but then a game like this comes along and keeps you going. Thank you kenshi20
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JunkV

Gather around little filthy ones, i come back again with the white vans to give you a small piece of "funny" with a "review" attached to it.

Okay, lets begin, listen, i dont wanna be an asshole, but im gonna be an asshole.
    The art. SUCKS. If i were to start drawing on paint and learn to program to make a game, i could make something to the same level of this. BUT, it tries, it does try. It makes a very big effort on trying to make it "passable"
    The english. SUCKS. If the art and the language from this game would have a baby, you would be forced by the UN human rights council to fucking end it's life. YET, it does try.
    The sex. SUCKS, but, it is sex, i think.
    The gameplay. It's ok?

Overall im giving this a 3 star (it deserves a 2, maybe even a 1) in hopes the creator sees the mistakes in his ways, and decides to dedicate some hours to improving his drawing style, maybe a little english but it's not that important. YOU GET WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AND HOW TO FUCK, that's all i need while im holding my tiny pecker with 2 fingers hoping to see Eve make 5 penises out of energy for her to fuck (AINT GONNA HAPPEN, BUT I CAN DREAM)
    Would i recommend you to try this? i mean, i would rather be raped by a horse cock ('Cause there's no cock, like horse cock...)
    IF the creator actually decides to improve on it and make it a little more "acceptable" i would totally recommend it to my grandma (RIP Grandma, taken too soon by that Bad Dragon ® Dildo)
    Dats me, the autistic one, signing out. Peace