• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
So I got Noelle to go to the mall with me, but she wasn't in the High-Tech store, what could I have done wrong?

Edit: I got a bug so I loaded an earlier save and worked my way back up to going to the mall, but it didn't help.

I can't post a screenshot so I'll just write out the error:

This error occurs when attempting to take noelle to the mall.

Area: on visit
Line: 160
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So I got Noelle to go to the mall with me...

I get the same using a save from the previous version, I wasn't sure if the QSP save file made a difference here in the variables.

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
I get the same using a save from the previous version, I wasn't sure if the QSP save file made a difference here in the variables.
i think this is due to the qsp, maybe a typo during the debugging that cause that intereaction to be unrecognisable in the game or a miss-writen function, task or some such

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
How to progress with Nathelie? i got the first 2 scenes where she got bullied by other students but pretty much nothing after that

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Ive tried several versions of this game and i cant get pass the Noelle bug when trying to get her to go to the mall with me. So im stuck with her, cant kiss her or progress in any way. (byw have have 783 intimacy with her). :/

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
How to progress with Nathelie? i got the first 2 scenes where she got bullied by other students but pretty much nothing after that
Have you got the bondage gear, meet her in your office at uni at 13..00hrs or 11.00(make sure it's not a day when your not teaching)

Edit: It seems like the times are random.

Last edited:

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Noelle is broken, reason is that

if histoire_noelie_8_flirt = 2 and histoire_noelie = 8 : histoire_noelie_8_flirt = 1

this keeps happening every hour but problem is to progress with her you need to take rest in your bedroom which advances hour.

So I got Noelle to go to the mall with me, but she wasn't in the High-Tech store, what could I have done wrong?

Edit: I got a bug so I loaded an earlier save and worked my way back up to going to the mall, but it didn't help.

I can't post a screenshot so I'll just write out the error:

Code is broken here:

msg $str_1032 & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+0] = '_magasin-electronique_supermarche_' & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+1] = 'supermarche' & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+4] = 'centre_commercial' gt '_parking_supermarche_'

is missing &

msg $str_1032 & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+0] = '_magasin-electronique_supermarche_' & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+1] = 'supermarche' & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+4] = 'centre_commercial' & gt '_parking_supermarche_'

Last edited:

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
I got a bug i saved after the country house weekend and now i am stuck in country house for ever

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Noelle is broken, reason is that

if histoire_noelie_8_flirt = 2 and histoire_noelie = 8 : histoire_noelie_8_flirt = 1

this keeps happening every hour but problem is to progress with her you need to take rest in your bedroom which advances hour.

Code is broken here:

msg $str_1032 & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+0] = '_magasin-electronique_supermarche_' & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+1] = 'supermarche' & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+4] = 'centre_commercial' gt '_parking_supermarche_'

is missing &

msg $str_1032 & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+0] = '_magasin-electronique_supermarche_' & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+1] = 'supermarche' & $pnj[$str_pnj_1+"_"+4] = 'centre_commercial' & gt '_parking_supermarche_'
Instead of adding the '&', you can actually just press enter to make the 'gt' portion on a new line. That's how it is in the old versions (which are broken in other ways). I suspect it got missed because there's so much whitespace before the "gt '_parking_supermarche_'" that he didn't even realize there was more on the line.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Can you pls tell me how to do this?
You need to get QGen from the Tools section of this forum (the thread is called "QSP Tools", I think).

Open the qsp file with that. Then select 'objet_voiture' in the left column (you can right-click to sort alphabetically). The line that needs to be edited for this specific thing is on line 57.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Just how "accurate" is the walkthrough on the OP? Is it still relevant for 1.0.7? I've been having problem triggering various scenes...thought I should try the walkthrough again. Thanks.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Just how "accurate" is the walkthrough on the OP? Is it still relevant for 1.0.7? I've been having problem triggering various scenes...thought I should try the walkthrough again. Thanks.
I think it is as accurate as it can be, The game now is pretty much the same as the Rags version (minus the ever occurring loop).

Reactions: xoxo1001
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes