3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
hi guys, is the chinese guy who sells dildos gone? I cant find him anywere, help pls. Thx all ind advance.

D

Deleted member 9433

Is it a bug or not icludet but i can not kiss Noelle after the Bedroom scene?
Or do i have to do some other things ? Rel is over 580

D

Deleted member 9433

hi guys, is the chinese guy who sells dildos gone? I cant find him anywere, help pls. Thx all ind advance.
he should be there in the shop but not every time you need to try on different days.

Bobus

May 16, 2017
View attachment 15402
This is version 1.0.7.6:16 ,When Noelle ask for a ride and i press "Yes" ,this error happened
Although this game is still buggy, I would like to give a thumbs up to the Dev who put a huge effort for debugging .

If I were him,I rather give up.
That's strange, i don't have this bug, it happens when you want to go to the mall ?

Koi Russell

Apr 19, 2017
I have been running it a bug where once I became a teacher, I get teaching assignments. If I get one for the week, everything is good and I can teach. When I get 2, the first one works, but the 2nd one either no one is there or in case there was already a class being taught. When that happens on Monday I am fired and cant ever be a teacher again.

D

Deleted member 9433

Can someone please tell me when i can kiss noelle ?
I got her to history 9.0 at the Moment ?
I should be abel to kiss her but there is no button for it ?

Edit*: I looked it up in the code you need History at 10 to kiss her ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Mornelith24

Aug 21, 2017
HI
I dont get how to get noelle sex scenes - i got her to mall , get bj , - then what ? i think i saw some kiss in bathroom scene but it was blocked as " sara is home " - anyone can help ?

D

Deleted member 9433

HI
I dont get how to get noelle sex scenes - i got her to mall , get bj , - then what ? i think i saw some kiss in bathroom scene but it was blocked as " sara is home " - anyone can help ?
You can kiss her if sarah is not at home or not in the same room. Sometimes it bocks even if sarah is not in same room but at home.

For those of you how want to see the masturbation during dinner every time have to change this:
For the Mod it is:
modules_actions -> line 104 -> Change "if histoire_noelie >= 9 and rand(1,(100 + att_pnj_1)) >= (80 + (att_pnj_1/2)) :" to "if histoire_noelie = 9 :"
and line 111 to "if histoire_noelie >= 10 :"

For my question: I have noelle on intimity lvl 10. So how do i trigger her to me another blowjob?

Edit* i think it is mantiond abough but if i get a massage from Cherry and want to go there from garage there is no option to go there and if i am at gym i can go there but she never opens the door ?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9433

srry maybe i am total noob - but how to do that ? i mean mod ?
Go there and download the qgen400 then open the exe -> open game with the + -> choose your .qsp

Mornelith24

Aug 21, 2017
Well that proves it . i am a noob . semms i cant use it properly . still i got her to mall . i ve seen her masturbate at 23 - - can you write what are next steps ?

D

Deleted member 9433

Well that proves it . i am a noob . semms i cant use it properly . still i got her to mall . i ve seen her masturbate at 23 - - can you write what are next steps ?
so if you got her to mall then you should be on inimity lvl 10 (you can look it up on cheat menu then Noelle)

If yes you go on weekdays to your room during 10 and 16:00. Save. Then read book untill you get to fuck her.
I would tell you which line you can set up to promt it at the first time but i think you mentiond that you can not change it so you have to save and reload till it prompts. chance is 15% so good luck ;)

Edit* For the kissing i already told you that you just need to see her when wive is at work ;)

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes